Goodbye Jesus

Repent, You godless Heathens!

TheRedneckProfessor

• Super Moderator

Goodbye Jesus
3 hours ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Does the Flying Spaghetti Monster require a sacrifice. Or should I say.... a snackrifice?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Yes, I must repent and believe😇 Hopefully they won't find the one-eyed one-horned flying purple people eater down there also. That would be a catastroscope.

But if not if seems like they're still finding all kinds of cool stuff down there. And I was wrong. I thought you could only find speghettification inside a black hole, not also inside a deep uncharted almost black hole.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Does this mean you have to travel to the coast of Chile, and dive to the bottom of the ocean to worship?? 

And is this the Flying Spaghetti Monster's concubine? 

"....and one of our closest invertebrate relatives, the vagina salp

Do I have to give up eating pasta if I become a True Believer? I could give up the red sauce but not the Alfredo....🤔

7 hours ago, pantheory said:

And I was wrong. I thought you could only find speghettification inside a black hole, not also inside a deep uncharted almost black hole.

Is that the ocean?? 🤔

So many questions......

• Haha 2

Well I am done for then, pasta is my favorite meal! 😂 Me and my fellow carbo loading running folk are doomed!

• Haha 2

"Is that the ocean?? 🤔  So many questions......"

Yeah, it's  in a deep west pacific ocean cavern off the coast of Chili where little or no sunlight goes down that deep. Above the cavern which they called a seamount they discovered 2 "Spaghetti Monsters"  They are finding many new unknown ocean species down there.

• Like 1