Goodbye Jesus

Feeling good!

DarkBishop

Hey guys!

I know I've been gone a lot lately. But I've really gotten to a point in my deconversion where I'm trying to discover myself. I'm still here and if anything happens to me. I've got that straightened out. You'll know. 

And I will probably come back from time to time and be active for who knows how long? Right now though. I'm exploring a new reality. I'm no longer confined by a biblical set of rules and I just want to explore. The Ex and I have started talking again. And we are actually communicating better now. And I think she is understanding more what I went through now. It's taken a lot of time. But.... she seems to understand now. 

Whether that eventually leads to her own deconversion? I dunno. But I do know she loves me. We were both having "issues" while we were apart. She ended up with someone else. I did as well. But neither of us faired very well.

So we are trying again and it is going good so far. We are communicating now and making big changes. So I'm seeing where this goes. 

I've started a group on FB called from Faith to Freedom. It was a chance for me to get to know my like minded friends in my real life. And I was surprised. I have atleast 24 friends who are enjoying the group. Makes me so happy to talk to people I know about all these things. 

I've even had two friends come to me who were once faithful that had similar issues. And I've been able to help them through. Maybe one day they will come here. But I'm just saying. I'm still working to open people's minds and support people. But now. It's more in my real life now. 

If I'm not as active and you guys feel you need me to comment on something don't hesitate to ask Taba or RNP to contact me. And I will be glad to help out. I love all of you and will never be able to thank you enough for the freedom I feel now. I was in a very oppressive sect before I began to question. And this site was instrumental in my recovery from the depression I feel into and really uplifted my spirits in a time that I was almost ready to give up. I love all of you!!! 

Like I said. I'm here if you need me and will not hesitate to help. So just let me know. 

Best regards,

Dark Bishop

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, DarkBishop said:

Hey guys!

I know I've been gone a lot lately. But I've really gotten to a point in my deconversion where I'm trying to discover myself. I'm still here and if anything happens to me. I've got that straightened out. You'll know. 

And I will probably come back from time to time and be active for who knows how long? Right now though. I'm exploring a new reality. I'm no longer confined by a biblical set of rules and I just want to explore. The Ex and I have started talking again. And we are actually communicating better now. And I think she is understanding more what I went through now. It's taken a lot of time. But.... she seems to understand now. 

Whether that eventually leads to her own deconversion? I dunno. But I do know she loves me. We were both having "issues" while we were apart. She ended up with someone else. I did as well. But neither of us faired very well.

So we are trying again and it is going good so far. We are communicating now and making big changes. So I'm seeing where this goes. 

I've started a group on FB called from Faith to Freedom. It was a chance for me to get to know my like minded friends in my real life. And I was surprised. I have atleast 24 friends who are enjoying the group. Makes me so happy to talk to people I know about all these things. 

I've even had two friends come to me who were once faithful that had similar issues. And I've been able to help them through. Maybe one day they will come here. But I'm just saying. I'm still working to open people's minds and support people. But now. It's more in my real life now. 

If I'm not as active and you guys feel you need me to comment on something don't hesitate to ask Taba or RNP to contact me. And I will be glad to help out. I love all of you and will never be able to thank you enough for the freedom I feel now. I was in a very oppressive sect before I began to question. And this site was instrumental in my recovery from the depression I feel into and really uplifted my spirits in a time that I was almost ready to give up. I love all of you!!! 

Like I said. I'm here if you need me and will not hesitate to help. So just let me know. 

Best regards,

Dark Bishop

OMG DB HIIIIII!!!!!!!!! Glad you decided to stop by and give an update! Glad things are getting better between you and the Ex. Wishing you the best! When you decide to be more active again, I'll be reading every one of your posts!!!

• Like 2

Speaking of. Is there anything right now you all could us my input on?

1 minute ago, DarkBishop said:

I don't have anything, but someone else might. :shrug:

• Like 1

Hey DB! Good to see ya! And very good to hear you're doing so well. Welcome to the Land of Freedom FROM religion! 🤗

9 hours ago, DarkBishop said:

Hey, don't you want to join the Garden party in the Lion's Den? 😉

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, DarkBishop said:

Hey DB!  It is good to hear from you!  The facebook thing sounds great.  Send some of that traffic this way.

Good for you DB.  It’s refreshing to hear about your journey.

• 1 month later...