Goodbye Jesus

I am SO LUCKY God Loves Me lol (Self Love v Self Blame)

HazeltheHeretic

On 7/2/2024 at 10:00 PM, HazeltheHeretic said:

Howdy Hazel,

I think you should be saying instead that you are very lucky that you love yourself, which is one of the major keys to happiness, right? The "God" word does not have to be involved. 🙃

• Like 1

I agree with Pantheory.  When I watched the video I was somewhat confused.  It seemed you still believed in God (or Jesus is your god?) but I checked the info under your icon, and it says you have no gods.  Was the video to be viewed as sarcasm??

• Super Moderator
2 hours ago, Weezer said:

Was the video to be viewed as sarcasm??

I thought it was pretty clearly intended as such.

5 hours ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

I thought it was pretty clearly intended as such.

To me she seemed to drift in and out of sarcasm.  I guess it is my age.  Perhaps dementia.  Much of what young people are saying today is difficult for me to understand.  The phraseology, writing style, whatever you want to call it, seems different.

• Super Moderator
5 hours ago, Weezer said:

To me she seemed to drift in and out of sarcasm.  I guess it is my age.  Perhaps dementia.  Much of what young people are saying today is difficult for me to understand.  The phraseology, writing style, whatever you want to call it, seems different.

'OK, boomer': la frase edadista que triunfa en las redes

😆😆😆

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Weezer said:

Honestly, if it makes you feel any better, some Gen Alpha slang and such is also pretty difficult for me to understand. It ain't just you. But yeah I figured the video was sarcasm. When it comes to text though, sometimes it's harder to convey tone through text.

• Thanks 1

• Super Moderator
20 minutes ago, Casualfanboy16 said:

Honestly, if it makes you feel any better, some Gen Alpha slang and such is also pretty difficult for me to understand. It ain't just you. But yeah I figured the video was sarcasm. When it comes to text though, sometimes it's harder to convey tone through text.

OK, ZOOMER - Meme Generator

😎😎😎

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

OK, ZOOMER - Meme Generator

😎😎😎

I love this post 

3 hours ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

'OK, boomer': la frase edadista que triunfa en las redes

😆😆😆

For yea, let it be known that on Fifth of July, in the unknown year of our Dave, that Prof Thy Mod hath shewn himself mortal.  For it is known that @Weezer is not of the generation of Boomers, but of the Silent Ones.

So sayeth Krowb, the lurking one.

• Haha 4

• Super Moderator
4 minutes ago, Krowb said:

For yea, let it be known that on Fifth of July, in the unknown year of our Dave, that Prof Thy Mod hath shewn himself mortal.  For it is known that @Weezer is not of the generation of Boomers, but of the Silent Ones.

So sayeth Krowb, the lurking one.

Translation error.  The original text never claimed the Prof thy Mod to be immortal.  The word used was "immoral."

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Krowb said:

For yea, let it be known that on Fifth of July, in the unknown year of our Dave

**Correction: 'Twas the Year of the NSFAnybody Xtian Swinger**

🤣

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Krowb said:

For it is known that @Weezer is not of the generation of Boomers

You are right.  I am older than the boomers.  Born before the 2nd world war started.