Goodbye Jesus

Is God above gender?

Casualfanboy16

Of course there are other BS stories in the Bible such as fallen male angels having sex with human females on Earth.

Samyaza, a fallen angel of high rank

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nephilim

https://www.biblegateway.com/verse/en/Genesis 6%3A4

48 minutes ago, Casualfanboy16 said:

Man, this is quite the conundrum. I think you should go with the Devil worshipper and just get the beer and run. Maybe if the blood on their pentagram was still fresh enough they'll slip on it trying to chase after you lol. Oooooor, if they wear a creepy cultist robe if they're really leaning into the mysterious cult vibe, they will simply trip over their robes. Either way, devil worshipers seem to be the easiest option. I'm sure that there are more creative ways to trip them up to make your escape, but those are just some suggestions!

yeah, you're right :) but still  a lot of work for only a six pack. It's a lot easier to clean a toilet for a six pack which I've done more than once when desperate  :)

On 6/28/2024 at 4:44 PM, pantheory said:

Of course there are other BS stories in the Bible such as fallen male angels having sex with human females on Earth.

Samyaza, a fallen angel of high rank

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nephilim

https://www.biblegateway.com/verse/en/Genesis 6%3A4

Ah yes, I've heard of that one. I wonder how Christians explain that one.

23 hours ago, pantheory said:

yeah, you're right :) but still  a lot of work for only a six pack. It's a lot easier to clean a toilet for a six pack which I've done more than once when desperate  :)

What about a lifetime supply? Would you be willing to work for it then?

18 hours ago, Casualfanboy16 said:

What about a lifetime supply? Would you be willing to work for it then?

I drank as much beer as I wanted, and sometimes a little more than I should have. I don't keep it at home cause then I would drink too much. I drink a little hard liquor also but don't do shooters. I drink for taste and comfort. When I work for a drink it's because I am doing someone a favor, usually something they can't do themselves, like teaching them something, changing a tire, electrical, plumbing, college schoolwork etc.

18 hours ago, Casualfanboy16 said:

Ah yes, I've heard of that one. I wonder how Christians explain that one.

Pretty sure they don't talk or preach about it much 🤡

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, pantheory said:

I drank as much beer as I wanted, and sometimes a little more than I should have. I don't keep it at home cause then I would drink too much. I drink a little hard liquor also but don't do shooters. I drink for taste and comfort. When I work for a drink it's because I am doing someone a favor, usually something they can't do themselves, like teaching them something, changing a tire, electrical, plumbing, college schoolwork etc.

For me I just can't get into alcoholic beverages no matter how much I tried them. I personally don't see myself drinking at all. Even socially. I'm just a water, juice, milk and the soda on rare occasions kinda guy.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Casualfanboy16 said:

For me I just can't get into alcoholic beverages no matter how much I tried them. I personally don't see myself drinking at all. Even socially. I'm just a water, juice, milk and the soda on rare occasions kinda guy.

Yeah, it's not the best sort of habit one could have 🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Okay, to get back on topic of the thread, it seems like there's been quite good of an amount of responses. Anyone else feel free to chime in if you have anything to add!