Goodbye Jesus

Jesus Calms A Storm -- Wtf!

amateur

^^^Fuuuuuuuuuuck!  You just fueled up my fantasy motor!

Sweet dreams!

• Like 1

Alright, you two need to get a room... A private chat room! :sex:

^^^We can give Jesus some more sins of ours to die for.  Out back.  Of the honky tonk.  After close.

LeslieLook.gif

68.gif 3some.gif

I like these emoticons.

Alright, you two need to get a room... A private chat room! smileysex.gif

Oh...You're just jealous....:)

Naw, I already got laid today. So I am duly satisfied there. Actually, It's amusing watching them flirt, but at some point, they need to take it private...or they'll just start uploading nude photos to the public forum!

Though that would be quite amusing too. :D

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

^^^Nah, Pawn, if you think that was flirting you've lived a tragically sheltered life.  We're still just introducing ourselves.  10.gif

And no, I can assure you that nude pictures of myself would not be amusing to anyone, anywhere, in any of the dimensions science has been able to describe.  Though I won't speak for Amateur.

Good job getting laid, though.  That's more than I did today.  goodjob.gif

Bhim:  Come and join us at the honky-tonk tonight!  I'll loosen you up!

Lil:  Come and have a beer and dance with us!

Hah, sounds more fun than riding in a boat with a bunch of girly men!

Well, I like Bhim well enough, but I'm not sure I'm comfortable with the idea of he and I meeting you at the same honky-tonk.  Seems my mistress might be two-timing me.

In that case I'll volunteer to take the late shift. woohoo.gif

Incidentally that may be the first smiley I've used on ex-C.  You guys are a bad influence on me.  Don't you know I have a reputation to maintain?

//...two days later...

[find my glasses, put them back on]

[adjust underwear]

[straighten clothes]

[shoes, shoes...oh, there's one behind the sofa.  How'd it get there?]

[clean oil off counter...off floor... wash the sheets]

[turn on computer]

[download pics....no no no!  abort download!!!]

Hi, everybody!  I'm back!  I was just recovering from the effects of a little case of the ... Vapors.  I'm feeling much more...relaxed now. 

wink.png

Nice being introduced to you, Redneck Professor!  By the end of the first day, you were no longer calling me amateur, were you?  You were begging for "professional."  And it was nice getting to know your smoked sausage...I mean turkey.

Pawn, my nude pix would make your hand melt.  smileybreasts.gif

Bhim, the late shift starts NOW!!!  Bring your smileys!  Especially the big one!  zLove1.gif

"Love me through the night

Let it burn our souls

Burn heaven, burn hell

Burn hell, burn the very ashes of hell

Til we have purified

All the universe

All of eternity

Until all that is left

Is our pure, orgasmic virtue"                      ukliam2.gif

--some old poem found on a shard

Think I have a few effects coming on myself...zDuivel7.gif

Come on and join the party!  The ex-c men are real men who know how to steer their big ol' boat through a wild storm!  They aren't afraid of getting a little wet!

Come on and join the party!  The ex-c men are real men who know how to steer their big ol' boat through a wild storm!  They aren't afraid of getting a little wet!

One of the ante-Nicene church fathers (Justin Martyr, perhaps?) explained the lack of a recorded baptism of the disciples by claiming that water sprinkled on them during the boat ride constituted a baptism.

...the more you know. :)

• Super Moderator

Oy... what time is it?  And where did Amateur go?

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

Wait, what?  It's Wednesday?!  How much of that corn liquor did I drink?

I woke up in a ditch by the side of the road.  You guys know how to throw a party!

Ex-c men make things wet. :-)

My gawd.......what have I been missing on this thread!!!!!!! Wendytwitch.gif eek.gif

Isn't this supposed to be about jesuuussses boat??

• Like 1

I think we're all back, fully clothed and fully sober now.

Except midniterider.  I think I just saw him sail by, standing on the prow and whoopin' it up!

My gawd.......what have I been missing on this thread!!!!!!! Wendytwitch.gif eek.gif

Isn't this supposed to be about jesuuussses boat??

It transformed into a celebrity yacht for a moment. :-)

• Like 2

One of the ante-Nicene church fathers (Justin Martyr, perhaps?) explained the lack of a recorded baptism of the disciples by claiming that water sprinkled on them during the boat ride constituted a baptism.

...the more you know. smile.png

Is this for real?  Did someone actually come up with this as one of the most pathetic apologist arguments ever?

• Super Moderator

Except midniterider.  I think I just saw him sail by, standing on the prow and whoopin' it up!

Sober?  Speak for yourself, sister.  I've been in deep conversation with Mr. Evan Williams since 5:30 this morning.

Sober?  Speak for yourself, sister.  I've been in deep conversation with Mr. Evan Williams since 5:30 this morning.

Well breakfast is the most important meal of the day . . .     68.gif

• Like 1

Wet....? Hehe.

I don't wanna get back on the Jesus boat. I like the party boat better....then again, weren't there rumors going around about Jesus's relationship with his disciples?

• Super Moderator

^^^He did tell them to eat his flesh...

• Like 1

Come on and join the party! The ex-c men are real men who know how to steer their big ol' boat through a wild storm! They aren't afraid of getting a little wet!

Is this for real? Did someone actually come up with this as one of the most pathetic apologist arguments ever?

It is! In this context I posted it for amusement value, but I did in fact read this argument from an ante-Nicene father. And if it was Justin Martyr, it would have been in one of his apologies. So literally it would be an apologetic argument.

Come on and join the party! The ex-c men are real men who know how to steer their big ol' boat through a wild storm! They aren't afraid of getting a little wet!

Is this for real? Did someone actually come up with this as one of the most pathetic apologist arguments ever?

It is! In this context I posted it for amusement value, but I did in fact read this argument from an ante-Nicene father. And if it was Justin Martyr, it would have been in one of his apologies. So literally it would be an apologetic argument.

Thanks for sharing this -- both for the amusement value (on several levels) and the strangely factual value!

We should set sail again sometime.  Speaking for myself, I had a lovely and rather exciting time!  And, Redneck Professor, you even showed up in one of my dreams -- and I don't even know what you look like!