Goodbye Jesus

The Question That Creationists Can't Answer

Realist

If you all will click this link, you will see why you are all wrong about the genetic basis for having blue eyes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfuWXRZe9yA

The years of study and research put in place by this fabulous work is clearly evident. Peer review has definitely supported it conclusion. yelrotflmao.gif

• Like 1

While strolling through the forest I came upon a watch.  I picked up the watch and looked around but no one was there.  I thought for a very long time about how the watch could come to this place on its own.  How could such an instrument simply assemble itself?  The more I thought about it the more I realized it must have a creator.  It was then I came to believe in elves.

mwc

I believe they make cookies, not watches. :-)

You also need to look up some of the other things Sir Isaac Newton believed in -- and discover why, despite his amazing intellectual achievements, he's often considered to be among the last of the medieval thinkers, rather than among the first of the moderns.

Right . . . the guy with a 300 IQ is a medieval thinker? The same guy who discovered Calculus, yes, the same Calculus that every astronomer in the world currently relies upon, was a "medieval thinker."  What a convenient way to marginalize the most important guy who ever lived. 

I thought Jesus was the most important guy. I am shocked. :-)

• Like 1

While strolling through the forest I came upon a watch.  I picked up the watch and looked around but no one was there.  I thought for a very long time about how the watch could come to this place on its own.  How could such an instrument simply assemble itself?  The more I thought about it the more I realized it must have a creator.  It was then I came to believe in elves.

mwc

Good luck trying to upset my beliefs.  Maybe they do two things?

mwc

• Super Moderator

mwc

Good luck trying to upset my beliefs.  Maybe they do two things?

mwc

Yes, but the important question is their eyes!  What color are the elve's eyes?  Are they blue?  If so, then creation wins!

Well, Mr Sandiego looks like he has this habit of "crapping" in the nest, then leaving the nest when things get too difficult!

My intention was to lead on to a question to him on the watchmaker argument. Looks like that will not happen.

I guess ALL proofs bar none that the christian god was responsible for creation are only to be found in the babble! Guess that is why they defend the book "holes and all" with such venom!

I like cookies