Goodbye Jesus

Passenger's Intense In-Flight "god You're My Savior" Meltdown Caught On Camera

SilentLoner

Wow, the looks on the other passenger's faces is priceless.  Makes me think that they're thinking, "This must be what hell is like."

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

This reminds me why it is always a good idea to have ear plugs on you, never know when they will come in handy

Just wondering why god her savior didn't reach down and touch her with a little peace that passes all understanding. Looks like she was in one of those "darkest hour" situations. Could have used some divine intervention.

What? God didn't help? Hmmm... must be one of those tests god likes to impose on people.

Or maybe, just maybe... not real. Just sayin'.

If I was God, I would have reached my invisible hand into that plane, touched her forehead, and she'd have calmed down right then. Not only that, but whatever mental illness she might have, I'd have cured that too. Oh wait, there wouldn't have been mental illness to begin with, so it wouldn't have ever been a problem.

• Like 1