Goodbye Jesus

My ~Most~ Cherished ~Resource~

Guest GcodeTramplee

Faith/e is the process whereby an I~am creatively holds himself together through i'deal change.  So, yes, it is not unlike anyone's faith/e that pressing the "post" button will "work".  The more interesting question is not how deep the faith/e, but what it can do in "the shallows" (i.e. where the waves break).  And if it weren't for "in the dark", then those MarshaV-ian "coiled-ropes" might actually have been able to "bite".  I'm glad the darkness does not overcome the light, to be sure, but I'm glad for being a self-marriage of something more than a "simple" "either/or".

Why is the ideal not related to the depth of faith?  I would suspect the shallows are an interface with the deep.....of experience.

&gt

;

nor do I. But I'm real glad to be able to see that the trickling that comes is significantly referable to my own creative baller willings, which I've been Workin (real hard) since I Found "it".

I'll be glad when the journey is over...but I am happy for you.

More or less I think you are reading it correctly.  Perhaps you will appreciate a nuance I left out at first.  Justice has been my aim, throughout.  My thought was always that I could do more towards that end if I could find to "play best-man" to the successes which came before me.  I always had a vague sense that success at metaphysics had been attained by someone before my time.  Though, to be sure, there were also times when I despaired that either perhaps that wasn't so, and I'd have to submit myself to all the terrors that I assumed would accompany making such a bold "I am the first" self-claim (mu'F'ck'n Yikes!), or at least that I wouldn't be able to find that needle in the haystack.  Or perhaps even that evidence of such needle had not been "recorded".  Anyway, having Found Howison, it was settled.  I hadn't thought so-so much of Jesus until I found Howison.  Having found these, I started seeing how much so (so-so) many people had to say.  That is, I find numerous examples of artists who speak of the truth clearly; only, my suspicions are continually led to the thought that this is rooted more in their moral behavior, and the concomitant gifts of a clean spirit, - being "in tune", - than what I consider the necessary mark of success at metaphysics: being able to provide a thorough defense before ANY wouldbe prosecutor.

Anyway, the short of it is that I didn't forsake CREATING what I would to create by looking to defer to a prior successful metaphysician, but specifically I looked for the opportunity to create something more, using his as tool.  I was reminded earlier tonight, by John McC, and think again of it now, of the lyric from a song of worship I never before gave much consideration: "one bread, one body".  If you look, even just casually, at a loaf of leavened bread, you find air pockets spanned by fibrousness.  To my mind, this seems a fine representation, altogether, of that which is of "the past", "the system", "the cosmos" (as in "be not of the system").  Sciency minded people tend to overlook time; thinking it a simple linear thing.  But time comes in frames.  we gain friction from the past, from history (and it's a damned tough thing to ask anyone being born today to have to compress all of it in herself, for moving on).  The past is immutable, but at the same time "pockets" are always left (because I~am is partially ineffible), and it with such that we are free to be reactive as against it.  Even so much as to "transfigure" it, I might say.  The thing about faith/e\ing materialistically (whether explicitly, implicitly) is that the _de facto_ real always come on a "time delay".  (Jay-z, in his song "off that", says, "I'm so tomorr'w the audomar[scripting?] says yesterday.  Which means you on time-delay.  So even if I slow it do-w-w-n, my sound is fast forward.  I'm just a runway show; but I wear this on my plane these my runway clothes.  Cashmere sweats: the come out next year but these my last year sweats.  And my holes so sick.  Your new chick can't fuck with my old bitch. ...")

anyway, Howison, again, says, at p.47: "thus creatively to think and be a world is what it means to be a [life]".

I think I understand and think the wave/shallow analogy could fit the loaf as well, but I don't see where you derive the hope in this....even if we can excuse ourself as being creative.and time delayed.

Apologies for the editing...I am not used to this as my the old editing (Florduh) does not work when enabled.  And if I am getting your message skewed Tim, my apologies as well.

Florduh, Hans, AM,

When I hit the editing button above the bold button to revert back to the editing style I am familiar, it deactivates all the editing buttons?  Is this a function of the site settings or what am I doing wrong please.

Thanks

Guest GcodeTramplee

light on comprehension skills?  Or you just think you need to draw out the story by jackassery?  I clearly confessed to it being "life changing"; does your symbol there not mean the traditional "not-equal"?  Further, You could merely have asked if you were curious about my stating "(It was both huge and minor, "at the same damn time --- REMIX!)""

I understood what you meant; I was merely poking fun at your feathers getting ruffled by terminology you obviously didn't appreciate in full despite it being essentially synonymous with yours.

I certainly considered "life changing" as you used it something very much in the sense you intended.  However, I wanted to make sure that I wasn't misrepresenting myself.  I just had to point out a little more explicit capacity for discrimination.

I remember scripture by the content.  And, as best I can by the one that ~most~ deserves the blame for said content.  I hardly doubt I'd be familiar with the content of "Romans 7", but I've never had any reason to bother with such labels.  Pursuantly, unless I undertake the effort to dig out my bible for you, I've at an utter loss as to what you are Valuing there in relation to Plato.

There's a wonderful invention called the internet that has most, if not all of the world's information on it. In fact, you're on it right now. Let me point you in the right direction, try clicking here.

can you please click the button for me too?  Why should I be interested in going to see what the bible has to say about this now?  I liked and agreed with your Plato quote, if there's something you feel the need to add, add it.  Otherwise why we wastin' time on such hen-pecking?  Obviously you didn't feel the need to provide any particular content of Romans 7.  Obviously I didn't feel the need to "dig" it up.  why...?

next, how you gon' tell me 'bouts God existing of My --- upgrading your further mistreatment of me? --- noumenal capacities?!  Not to pin it down, but understanding that there is no avoiding the fact that I am doomed for ever to be a self-existent Real, and especially given the fact that my past is such that I have felt, and have sooooo oft felt, like this is a hateful ineradicable curse...  I've sought out merely to find some way to make it tolerable.  God?  $/he has convinced me beyond a reasonable doubt that not only is $/he real, but that there is hope that His getting my back might just be able to furnish the relief I so epi-desperately _need_.

If it scratches the itch you got going, then good for you.

it doesn't, _per se_.  but ... I gots to "stack my chips" for later.

[you, replying, but not answering my question]

Seems like you are the one light on comprehension skills. Try again.

how so?  Have you left room for $-*+_Me_+*-$?

(attn. newsymbol haters, the underscores signify, - and in some programs even work to affect, - italics; the asterics, similarly, bold.  The pluses I've created myself, but have a connotation to "proper zeal"; an example of a time where I'd think to use them for the words of another is when DMX utters "my balance on the highbeams of life +keep+ my dreams in strife", in his song, "I can feel it".  And the "$-" bit, I use something like "engoldened".  Too crazy?)

~T

• Super Moderator

Too crazy?

Yes. Tiresome and irritating. Totally detracts from what you're trying to say, if indeed you are saying anything new or relevant.

I certainly considered "life changing" as you used it something very much in the sense you intended.  However, I wanted to make sure that I wasn't misrepresenting myself.  I just had to point out a little more explicit capacity for discrimination.

Glad we've settled that.

can you please click the button for me too?  Why should I be interested in going to see what the bible has to say about this now?  I liked and agreed with your Plato quote, if there's something you feel the need to add, add it.  Otherwise why we wastin' time on such hen-pecking?  Obviously you didn't feel the need to provide any particular content of Romans 7.  Obviously I didn't feel the need to "dig" it up.  why...?

You're the one who mentioned that without pulling out your Bible you would not know what I meant. Had you simply stated you didn't care to find out what I meant I would have had a different response. Of course I realized that was the fact, hence my comical link.

You, GcodeTramplee? Probably not.

Guest GcodeTramplee

end3,

Faith/e is the process whereby an I~am creatively holds himself together through i'deal change.  So, yes, it is not unlike anyone's faith/e that pressing the "post" button will "work".  The more interesting question is not how deep the faith/e, but what it can do in "the shallows" (i.e. where the waves break).  And if it weren't for "in the dark", then those MarshaV-ian "coiled-ropes" might actually have been able to "bite".  I'm glad the darkness does not overcome the light, to be sure, but I'm glad for being a self-marriage of something more than a "simple" "either/or".

Why is the ideal not related to the depth of faith?  I would suspect the shallows are an interface with the deep.....of experience.

the ideal certainly issues from "the depth", qua "the roc of faith/e".  But that depth, _per se_ is the epitome of BORING.  The journey to coming to own it is one hell of a ride, but you 'a want to be planning for something for after  :-)   Well, "the depth" and "the shallows" are an analogy.  One could, rather, talk about the summit of the mountain of the mind, and a valley.  Or...  as I used the analogy I was thinking of a very "clean" model intended particularly for the one purpose of suggesting that "the action" is ...  I, in to surfing, might even say "~most~ enjoyable about 'the curl'".

&gt

;

nor do I. But I'm real glad to be able to see that the trickling that comes is significantly referable to my own creative baller willings, which I've been Workin (real hard) since I Found "it".

I'm not quite sure what you suggest by "when the journey is over".  For an immortal soul, for ever.  I mean, that seems terribly oppressive to me, very often.  If the journey shall never be over though, I can't think of anything better than to have been at least able to furnish myself with a $-*+_my_+*-$ $-+home+-$.

lockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="end3" data-cid="836427" data-time="1358912665">

More or less I think you are reading it correctly.  Perhaps you will appreciate a nuance I left out at first.  Justice has been my aim, throughout.  My thought was always that I could do more towards that end if I could find to "play best-man" to the successes which came before me.  I always had a vague sense that success at metaphysics had been attained by someone before my time.  Though, to be sure, there were also times when I despaired that either perhaps that wasn't so, and I'd have to submit myself to all the terrors that I assumed would accompany making such a bold "I am the first" self-claim (mu'F'ck'n Yikes!), or at least that I wouldn't be able to find that needle in the haystack.  Or perhaps even that evidence of such needle had not been "recorded".  Anyway, having Found Howison, it was settled.  I hadn't thought so-so much of Jesus until I found Howison.  Having found these, I started seeing how much so (so-so) many people had to say.  That is, I find numerous examples of artists who speak of the truth clearly; only, my suspicions are continually led to the thought that this is rooted more in their moral behavior, and the concomitant gifts of a clean spirit, - being "in tune", - than what I consider the necessary mark of success at metaphysics: being able to provide a thorough defense before ANY wouldbe prosecutor.

Anyway, the short of it is that I didn't forsake CREATING what I would to create by looking to defer to a prior successful metaphysician, but specifically I looked for the opportunity to create something more, using his as tool.  I was reminded earlier tonight, by John McC, and think again of it now, of the lyric from a song of worship I never before gave much consideration: "one bread, one body".  If you look, even just casually, at a loaf of leavened bread, you find air pockets spanned by fibrousness.  To my mind, this seems a fine representation, altogether, of that which is of "the past", "the system", "the cosmos" (as in "be not of the system").  Sciency minded people tend to overlook time; thinking it a simple linear thing.  But time comes in frames.  we gain friction from the past, from history (and it's a damned tough thing to ask anyone being born today to have to compress all of it in herself, for moving on).  The past is immutable, but at the same time "pockets" are always left (because I~am is partially ineffible), and it with such that we are free to be reactive as against it.  Even so much as to "transfigure" it, I might say.  The thing about faith/e\ing materialistically (whether explicitly, implicitly) is that the _de facto_ real always come on a "time delay".  (Jay-z, in his song "off that", says, "I'm so tomorr'w the audomar[scripting?] says yesterday.  Which means you on time-delay.  So even if I slow it do-w-w-n, my sound is fast forward.  I'm just a runway show; but I wear this on my plane these my runway clothes.  Cashmere sweats: the come out next year but these my last year sweats.  And my holes so sick.  Your new chick can't fuck with my old bitch. ...")

anyway, Howison, again, says, at p.47: "thus creatively to think and be a world is what it means to be a [life]".

I think I understand and think the wave/shallow analogy could fit the loaf as well, but I don't see where you derive the hope in this....even if we can excuse ourself as being creative.and time delayed.

Apologies for the editing...I am not used to this as my the old editing (Florduh) does not work when enabled.  And if I am getting your message skewed Tim, my apologies as well.

how much I appreciate your courtesy.  Thanks.

I know I'm not "showing my work".  (In college you could get "partial credit" for a wrong answer based on the showing of your work leading up to your, and even through, mistakes.)  I didn't come here to prove myself.  The "vultures and the sharks", and a few beasts of a more pleasant variety have drawn me in a bit.  Really I could just keep saying, read Howison.  read Howison.  Read Howison.  Read Howison.  I searched so much to find the one who turned out to be Howison, because I didn't want to have to go around telling people read my book.  Seeing how hard it is to get some people to read a really good book, I'm uber-glad I atleast have the privilege of pointing to someone else's name as I keep parroting my call ;-)   Howison has made the case.  He deserves the blame-co-credit (for his).

Further, not only do I consider myself to be a successful metaphysician.  I have a science background which permits me all the more confidence.  And then, having met (albeit only at distance) all these artists...!  noumenal (the truth)-phenomenal (the way) -spiritual (the life) fulfillment.  Not terribly satisfying under the circumstances, but it does offer grand hope.  If only others would want to get it for themselves.  (are the hoping for a day when scientists can hook their brains up to some such newfangled controls in order to make them think "right"?  Are they waiting for Morpheus to come and "jack" them "in"?  So I say: I'deal work!  the _sine qua non_ of personal responsiblitiy!)

very glad to find you interested,

Tim

Guest GcodeTramplee

Florduh,

Too crazy?

Yes. Tiresome and irritating. Totally detracts from what you're trying to say, if indeed you are saying anything new or relevant.

that B.S. is a big part of precisely what I'm trying to say.  So, "until I'm a dead poet"...  I'll consider it your choice if you're not interested in what I'm +saying+.

Guest GcodeTramplee

Glad we've settled that.

I suppose I am too

You're the one who mentioned that without pulling out your Bible you would not know what I meant. Had you simply stated you didn't care to find out what I meant I would have had a different response. Of course I realized that was the fact, hence my comical link.

I too had a reason that I chose rather the option I chose.

I got that you intended comedy.  I just didn't want to encourage you.  Perhaps I'm too discriminating in my comic sense though :-*   I wasn't offended by your attempt; I'll try to find to be more supportive of your comic aspirations from now on.

You, GcodeTramplee? Probably not.

Well I've left room for You, JadedAtheist.  And I'll just state for you that that leaves You at a significant disadvantage.

"know your enemy.",

T`

Guest GcodeTramplee

end3,

the ideal certainly issues from "the depth", qua "the roc of faith/e".  But that depth, _per se_ is the epitome of BORING.  The journey to coming to own it is one hell of a ride, but you 'a want to be planning for something for after  :-)   Well, "the depth" and "the shallows" are an analogy.  One could, rather, talk about the summit of the mountain of the mind, and a valley.  Or...  as I used the analogy I was thinking of a very "clean" model intended particularly for the one purpose of suggesting that "the action" is ...  I, in to surfing, might even say "~most~ enjoyable about 'the curl'".

>

&gt

;

I'm not quite sure what you suggest by "when the journey is over".  For an immortal soul, for ever.  I mean, that seems terribly oppressive to me, very often.  If the journey shall never be over though, I can't think of anything better than to have been at least able to furnish myself with a $-*+_my_+*-$ $-+home+-$.

lockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="end3" data-cid="836427" data-time="1358912665">

how much I appreciate your courtesy.  Thanks.

I know I'm not "showing my work".  (In college you could get "partial credit" for a wrong answer based on the showing of your work leading up to your, and even through, mistakes.)  I didn't come here to prove myself.  The "vultures and the sharks", and a few beasts of a more pleasant variety have drawn me in a bit.  Really I could just keep saying, read Howison.  read Howison.  Read Howison.  Read Howison.  I searched so much to find the one who turned out to be Howison, because I didn't want to have to go around telling people read my book.  Seeing how hard it is to get some people to read a really good book, I'm uber-glad I atleast have the privilege of pointing to someone else's name as I keep parroting my call ;-)   Howison has made the case.  He deserves the blame-co-credit (for his).

Further, not only do I consider myself to be a successful metaphysician.  I have a science background which permits me all the more confidence.  And then, having met (albeit only at distance) all these artists...!  noumenal (the truth)-phenomenal (the way) -spiritual (the life) fulfillment.  Not terribly satisfying under the circumstances, but it does offer grand hope.  If only others would want to get it for themselves.  (are the hoping for a day when scientists can hook their brains up to some such newfangled controls in order to make them think "right"?  Are they waiting for Morpheus to come and "jack" them "in"?  So I say: I'deal work!  the _sine qua non_ of personal responsiblitiy!)

very glad to find you interested,

Tim

still haven't quite got the hang of the formatting stuff here myself.  Though it be patently obvious, I just want to formally confirm that this was mine, not to blame end3:

"I'm not quite sure what you suggest by "when the journey is over".  For an immortal soul, for ever.  I mean, that seems terribly oppressive to me, very often.  If the journey shall never be over though, I can't think of anything better than to have been at least able to furnish myself with a $-*+_my_+*-$ $-+home+-$."

=x="Quewh"  ;-)

first Margee honors(?) me with her 4,000th post, and now another "twin"(?) comes to meet me at showing his presidential-address creds!!!!!:

http://groups.google.com/group/lilasquad/about

Self-existent|DynamicAgent, ~T

"Quewh"  :-) :-) :-)

{ }( )...... ~```~~~??..........( jjju-st' whe,n I was ge^tti*g rea-ddy t,o  com...,,,,e bac'k// and) ma-ke# my 4,000 Po-st//, I reeeed th+is'

sh^ it  fr-om anot(her) nut-case  in) t-he Li-'on-s d-en*).....

Th-ink (I''''ll go) ( baac-k to th#e 'Wel-com..~~..ing Com(mit)ee' wh)ere I Be-l*ong).......yellow.gif  { tongue.png  } ~~~~~~~~~~

LoL. You crack me up.

if (Gcode.stays.here > 48 hours)

{

we'll be typing strangely;

might go bananas;

}

else

{

who knows?;

haha;

}

Guest GcodeTramplee

midniterider,

that gave me a good laugh: thanks. ukliam2.gifWendycrazy.gifph34r.png

=x="Quewh"  ;-)

first Margee honors(?) me with her 4,000th post, and now another "twin"(?) comes to meet me at showing his presidential-address creds!!!!!:

http://groups.google.com/group/lilasquad/about

Self-existent|DynamicAgent, ~T

"Quewh"  :-) :-) :-)

{ }( )...... ~```~~~??..........( jjju-st' whe,n I was ge^tti*g rea-ddy t,o  com...,,,,e bac'k// and) ma-ke# my 4,000 Po-st//, I reeeed th+is'

sh^ it  fr-om anot(her) nut-case  in) t-he Li-'on-s d-en*).....

Th-ink (I''''ll go) ( baac-k to th#e 'Wel-com..~~..ing Com(mit)ee' wh)ere I Be-l*ong).......yellow.gif  { tongue.png  } ~~~~~~~~~~

LoL. You crack me up.

if (Gcode.stays.here > 48 hours)

{

we'll be typing strangely;

might go bananas;

}

else

{

who knows?;

haha;

}

It appears action is key in your "life"?

I limit myself to Reader's Digest Tim. but I might take a look at the link you provided. 

Hello everyone,

I find myself at a ~bit~ of a loss as to how to offer this ~well~. I'm not familiar with any of you. So... after some deliberation, I've decided to just jump to it, fingers crossed: ~W~.

I do this in the spirit of that inextinguishable spirit of hope: perhaps (at least) a one will Value... my reaching out, - as "into the dark", yes; but more, this treasured resource to which I presently point. To be sure, I myself feel great confidence in my perspective on such matters. And on my, I might even say "eminent", capacity to judge. This is not a resource I suggest of mere curiosity. Far from that! It is my (even in my "eminent" qualification [{?}])... can I call it "my flagpole"?

I share because I find myself ~fulfilled~.

This is certainly not to go so far as to say, either, that I have exhausted myself with wisdom, nor even that I find such fulfillment "satisfactory", in and of itself: it is a far more lonely perspective than I'd care to have merely for the sake of "fulfillment", and, to be sure, far more lonely than it need be --- at least as far as decent imaination permits me.

This is all to say, I share of my inextingusihable spirit of hope, that perhaps (at least) a one will be thankful for the introduction I offer, as "raising a flag in the dark".

Let me say one more thing by way of introducing it. When I say it is "my ~most~ cherished ~resource~", (passing over the reasons for my "~'s"), I suggest (at least) these to things: 1) it was (at least a) longish searche before I found it (and I'll not detail why I so much preferred to find *_it_* rather than to create it's likeness for my own name, before finding *_it_*); and 2) my F-i-n-d-i-n-g *_it_* (where my scripting there is merely to suggest that I Found it the very first time I found it, but that, yes, some more finding - if *_it_* - trickled in thereafter as well)... my F-i-n-d-i-n-g of it was quite arguable the highpoint of my life-to-date. (Though I sure hope that will not remain uncontested ;-) .)

So, to a one who would be interested in sharing with my, for herself, a sense of this (mere) "fulfillment", who would Value putting in the Work required to digest it, perhaps you will be able at least to save yourself all the long process of searching for "the flag pole", and directly get to task of "erecting" your own. I suggest the magnum opus of George Holmes Howison: "the limits of evolution, and other essays, illustrating the metaphysical theory of personal i[']dealism"! It was originally published in 1901, but I suggest the 1905 version for the additions of a second preface and a set of Valuable appendices. This means that it is past any such pertinence of copyright restriction. And, to be sure, it is free (for download or reading off the web) from google books, here:

http://books.google.com/books?id=dg3wkAkfKQ4C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

As shot in the dark, I will suggest this passage, at p.297:

"

Our real experiences, day by day and moment by moment, are so intrinsically organised and definite, it does not at first occur to us that the principles which organise and define them, rendering them intelligible, and consciously apprehensible, are and must be the spontaneous products of the mind's own action. We do not at first see, as careful reflection later brings us to see, with Kant, that the mental elements without which the apprehensible presence of the items of experience would be inconceivable and inexistent cannot possibly be derived from these, and thence applied to the mind. But this later penetrating reflection convinces us that what our experienced objects must have in order to be objects — to be perceived at all — must be brought by the mind itself to the very act of experience. What must be presupposed, if the objects are to be perceived at all, can by no conceivable means be explained as first coming to the mind from the objects,

and must therefore, as the only alternative, be acknowledged to be contributions from the mind's pure self-activity.

But when we have reached this conclusive conviction that the roots of our experience and our experimental knowledge are parts of our own spontaneous life, we then readily come to see, further, that the system of our several elements of consciousness _a priori_ is precisely what we must really understand by our unifying or enwholing self, — is exactly what we try to express when we say we have a soul, and that this soul possesses real knowledge; that is, a hold upon eternal things. The realm of the eternal, in short, then becomes for us just the realm of our self-active intelligence; and this it is which, if we can show its reality in detail, will prove to be the clue to our immortal being. So the critical question is, How can the real existence of such _a priori_ consciousness, such genuinely self-active intelligence, be conclusively made out? I have already in a few sentences indicated the general line of this proof, as we inherit it from Kant; but there is now required some fuller account of it, made intelligible and convincing by clear particulars.

"

Best,

~T

Someone this weird must be British. This is what his prose means: "After a long search I came across this book called 'The Limits of Evolution and Other Essays Illustrating the Metaphysical Theory of Personal Idealism' and it was life changing".

A wiki link to the author (where you can find out more info about his philosophy) is here.

I can assure you that is not rational British thought!!!

Hey End.. good to see ya.

Thank you R.  These few months have been difficult...not seeing the children enough mainly.  Thanks again.

It's nice to hear from you.  I hope things are getting easier for you.

Guest GcodeTramplee

end3,

you: "It appears action is key in your "life"?"

I suppose you were alluding to my reference to surfing, and thinking me some "thrillseeker"?  What I'd like to highlight is "Time".  People tend to take it for granted.  So much that even many high-level scientists think it silly to consider thinking about "Time": just use that variable "t" in your equations.  There are some things very much worth considering.  In fact, a deep sounding of "the abyss" demands it.  "Time" is not to be casually not-investigated.  As far as my surfing days, I've been land locked for some durationing now.  I was honest in my "sidebar"; not much action for me but this epi-desperate attempt at persuading people over the internet, seated on my throne.

I do hope you'll find to take to this different challenge of reading I suggest.  thanks for some enjoyable exchange,

Tim

Guest GcodeTramplee

Hello everyone,

[snip]

"

Best,

~T

Someone this weird must be British. This is what his prose means: "After a long search I came across this book called 'The Limits of Evolution and Other Essays Illustrating the Metaphysical Theory of Personal Idealism' and it was life changing".

A wiki link to the author (where you can find out more info about his philosophy) is here.

To the extent that we must wave our flags, I'm not British.  Never even visited.

Hello everyone,

[snip]

"

Best,

~T

To the extent that we must wave our flags, I'm not British.  Never even visited.

I gathered that, we Brits can string words together making understandable sentences and paragraphs - something you seem unable to do! unsure.png

Guest GcodeTramplee

CDFree,

I gathered that, we Brits can string words together making understandable sentences and paragraphs - something you seem unable to do! unsure.png

cloud9_99.gif we ballers are actually literate (in cursive, that is, Real communication).  "top of that I'm in the phantom lookin' hella junky" came from a Brit, I believe.  Might wanna be more careful with your "we"'s Wendybanghead.gif

I have been thinking about what is my most precious possesion. That would be my mental health, maintained by these days by the refusal to let anyone else in there to move around the furniture. Why are there always barbarians at the gates trying to sway me in the direction of their view of the world? I am not taking resumes from any further candidates to tell me "how it is". Fuck off. That is all. smileydies.gif

• Like 3

CDFree,

cloud9_99.gif we ballers are actually literate (in cursive, that is, Real communication).  "top of that I'm in the phantom lookin' hella junky" came from a Brit, I believe.  Might wanna be more careful with your "we"'s Wendybanghead.gif

You look like a junky - well certainly by your writing you sound as if you are on something!!!

• Like 1

or should be...

• Like 1

end3,

I suppose you were alluding to my reference to surfing, and thinking me some "thrillseeker"?  What I'd like to highlight is "Time".  People tend to take it for granted.  So much that even many high-level scientists think it silly to consider thinking about "Time": just use that variable "t" in your equations.  There are some things very much worth considering.  In fact, a deep sounding of "the abyss" demands it.  "Time" is not to be casually not-investigated.  As far as my surfing days, I've been land locked for some durationing now.  I was honest in my "sidebar"; not much action for me but this epi-desperate attempt at persuading people over the internet, seated on my throne.

I do hope you'll find to take to this different challenge of reading I suggest.  thanks for some enjoyable exchange,

Tim

Acutally I was noticing how you capitalized your (action) words.  Was just reading between the lines.  I thought about the time thing and agree at this point that there are gaps via reality. 

I shall try to take a look at the reading.

Hey End.. good to see ya.

Thank you R.  These few months have been difficult...not seeing the children enough mainly.  Thanks again.

It's nice to hear from you.  I hope things are getting easier for you.

Thanks MM.  A little easier...I still have days of triggered anxiety....without knowing what the triggers are.  But business is good and we are going back to court to address the visitation issues.  All I can do is to be there for the children. 

Thanks for the note sir.

end, I'm really glad to see you back to. I hope all is going OK in your 'new' world. Keep truckin' friend.....it will get better.

Sincerely, Margee

Guest GcodeTramplee

all,

I see the implication that it's a terrible imposition to some my speaking my mind, but that it might be okay to "put me on something" to make me settle for the oh-so-hip herd insanity to which you 'a prefer to submit.  Enough of my words then: will my silence at least keep me free from your viper-poisons?

As I leave, I might let another advocate on my behalf.  He, Joseph Maurer, is a wizzard with his ability to express himself as +Spartan(ly)+, and I am willing to sell him with this short (enough?) post.  It came to the [MD] (moq.org), Wed Jan 23 12:26:03 PST 2013, under the thread title "[MD] Metaphysics: what it is good for?":

"

Hi MarshaV and All,In DQ/SQ metaphysics, it would be logical that indefinable DQ open the doorof morality to whatever floats my boat.  Consciousness, a guardian of logic,intervenes.  SQ law defines boundaries in consciousness DQ.  Indefinable logic seenthrough the eyes of individual consciousness upholds the law.  Law manifeststhe restraint of SQ definition.Logic and consciousness can be at odds proposing differing definitions forthe same event.  DQ consciousness would seem to have the further reach,indefinable DQ, than logic alone which puts its money on the validity of SQdefinition. The validity of the law is governed by definition.  Consciousness determinesthe validity of the definition.JoeOn 1/23/13 12:53 AM, "MarshaV" <[snip]> wrote:> > Joe, > > On Jan 22, 2013, at 5:37 PM, Joseph Maurer <[snip]> wrote: > >> I can't jump on my horse and ride off in all directions. > > > Nor can you be bitten by a coiled rope. Your point? > > > Marsha 

"

(Best) Time,

hypoexthetically Yours,

Self-existent|DynamicAgent, GcodeTrampleeTim

GCode: In One Paragraph Please. What is it and why do you think we need it?

I personally never have a problem listening to anyones philosophies or spiritual journeys, but when they come in 'code' like this, it makes me angry. Come on, unless you are an alien from another planet - you can be courteous enough to write 'straight' english that we can follow and understand. Stop the sillyness.

I might even like your concepts if I could understand what you are saying.

Welcome! smile.png

Bwahahaha   Don't bend the hose!

I have been thinking about what is my most precious possesion. That would be my mental health, maintained by these days by the refusal to let anyone else in there to move around the furniture. Why are there always barbarians at the gates trying to sway me in the direction of their view of the world? I am not taking resumes from any further candidates to tell me "how it is". Fuck off. That is all. smileydies.gif

CDFree,

You look like a junky - well certainly by your writing you sound as if you are on something!!!

or should be...

end3,

Tim

Acutally I was noticing how you capitalized your (action) words.  Was just reading between the lines.  I thought about the time thing and agree at this point that there are gaps via reality. 

I shall try to take a look at the reading.

P.S. a little wine to wash it down:

Ke$ha - "Tik Tok":