Goodbye Jesus

Thumbelina

duderonomy

Guest nobodyyouknow

Hey, nobodyyouknow, I see under "interests" you put a single word: God.

So if you could provide empirical evidence for this God--something that does not also have natural explanations (such as life and everything out there)--I'd appreciate it. If you are like all the other Christians I've known and can't come up with that kind of evidence, could you do next best and explain why you are so interested in someone for whom you have zero evidence?

Thank you.

I'm not going to provide "empirical evidence". Do I believe in 'defending the faith' sure. But doing so with Godly wisdom and when I feel led to do it. That might sound like an excuse but so be it.

from some of her posts  she seems a few tacos shy of combination plate. 

'duderonomy', on 09 Oct 2012 - 15:06, said:

Well, I'll check this thread from time to time to see if Thumbelina shows up to talk with me. Between this and my "Soul Hangs in the Balance" thread, I thought at least one Christian would come along to talk with me.

I'm a Christian.. and there seems to be only one of me... do I qualify? Or are you meaning more to debate with you?

I'm curious about thumbelina now...(and no I'm not her..)

Of course you qualify, nobodyIknow. I've never "met" Thumbelina either, but from reading some of her stuff, I think Thought2Much's post #3 on this thread summed up her (posts) pretty well. I love a good debate, although I'm not that good at it. It's a great way to exchange thoughts.

Thanks for responding to my thread. I haven't read any of your posts here, so please let me ask; why is a Christian lady from New Zealand replying to a thread I started called Thumbelina in the Lion's Den of an ex-Christian website? What brought you here?

Guest nobodyyouknow

Well, I'll check this thread from time to time to see if Thumbelina shows up to talk with me. Between this and my "Soul Hangs in the Balance" thread, I thought at least one Christian would come along to talk with me.

I'm a Christian.. and there seems to be only one of me... do I qualify? Or are you meaning more to debate with you?

Of course you qualify, nobodyIknow. I've never "met" Thumbelina either, but from reading some of her stuff, I think Thought2Much's post #3 on this thread summed up her (posts) pretty well. I love a good debate, although I'm not that good at it. It's a great way to exchange thoughts.

Thanks for responding to my thread. I haven't read any of your posts here, so please let me ask; why is a Christian lady from New Zealand replying to a thread I started called Thumbelina in the Lion's Den of an ex-Christian website? What brought you here?

I'm gonna start another thread concerning your question so I don't derail threads

I'm gonna start another thread concerning your question so I don't derail threads

Sure, and we'll just hold our breath and wait for you to come back with some kind of astounding, intellectually stimulating post. If you do, of course, it will be a first. LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know of this 'other thread' this person has started? I'll be shocked if the answer is yes.

Other than that, I'd be really happy if a mod would delete this thread, just because I titled it "Thumbelina" and I hate to see it keep being bumped up. She's like the Paris Hilton/Kim Kardashian of the Lion's Den. A publicity hound. Famous for being famous, and without enough of Jesus in her to talk to me, and I'm sure she's read this thread.

Thumbelina...I so wanted to talk to you here. The others would have left us alone I'm sure, so we could discuss Jesus just between the two of us, but you would not. We could have had this thread moved to the Arena or that other place that I don't know how it's supposed to be spelt either but it starts with a C, where by law people can't butt in, but you would not. This is sad. You were worth my time, but it seems that I was not worthy of yours.

Thumbelina...I so wanted to talk to you here. The others would have left us alone I'm sure, so we could discuss Jesus just between the two of us, but you would not. We could have had this thread moved to the Arena or that other place that I don't know how it's supposed to be spelt either but it starts with a C, where by law people can't butt in, but you would not. This is sad. You were worth my time, but it seems that I was not worthy of yours.

You can always try private messages.  I'm afraid what with any public message outside of the Arena the rest of us are going to pile onto any thread Thumbelina joins.  Thumbelina does get the attention.

<

/p>

You can always try private messages.  I'm afraid what with any public message outside of the Arena the rest of us are going to pile onto any thread Thumbelina joins.  Thumbelina does get the attention.

Should I attempt to enjoin her then in the Arena? I heard that Thumbelina was banned from every place but the Lion's Den. I won't use private messages with her.

Really it doesn't matter, because you were correct in your description of her style.