Goodbye Jesus

I Hate Xianese!

Kateastrophy

"Every head bowed, every eye closed, no one looking around."

"Bless their heart..."

It's the Christian's polite way of saying, "Well, they really sucked at that attempt, but I'll pretend to be grateful and/or encouraging. Really I don't give a shit and don't know how to say that."

"Every head bowed, every eye closed, no one looking around."

And that one is always followed up with the lie:

"I see that hand. Yes, there is another hand. Praise Jesus I see your hand too."

Shaan-da-lei! (this is tounge talkin' Xianese)

fruit of the fuckin' spirit

LOL Luv ya Mcdaddy

A few nights ago I was channel surfing and there was some documentary about cults leaving cults. One was a hard core christian cult run by an elderly african american lady and her family and they were showing footage of her. Fucking nutcase. She was nasty, mean, demeaning and one lady who left the cult was saying when they joined, she (cult leader) put her hand on the head of the husband of this lady and he fell to the floor in a fit as the demon left. She said he had a demon of something, I forget what.

" I plead the blood of Jesus over[my house, my car, my children, my dog].

I used to "plead the blood" over the students in my special education class... Poor babies.

I used to "plead the blood" over the students in my special education class... Poor babies.

I never even did that, I would pray, only to realize that most were not answered and the ones that were were random chance. What does it even mean to plead the blood over something?

"What would Jesus do?". I actually heard this at my workplace this week. This from someone who has absolutely no self control whatsoever, cussing yelling, pounding his fist, etc. almost a daily occurrence. Wait a minute, maybe it is appropriate.

• Like 1

LOL Luv ya Mcdaddy

A few nights ago I was channel surfing and there was some documentary about cults leaving cults. One was a hard core christian cult run by an elderly african american lady and her family and they were showing footage of her. Fucking nutcase. She was nasty, mean, demeaning and one lady who left the cult was saying when they joined, she (cult leader) put her hand on the head of the husband of this lady and he fell to the floor in a fit as the demon left. She said he had a demon of something, I forget what.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4byL98yNMsw

starts about 5:10

• Like 2

"What would Jesus do?". I actually heard this at my workplace this week. This from someone who has absolutely no self control whatsoever, cussing yelling, pounding his fist, etc. almost a daily occurrence. Wait a minute, maybe it is appropriate.

Tell him "Jesus would get himself executed and then blame it on the whole world". crucified.gif

• Like 4

I never even did that, I would pray, only to realize that most were not answered and the ones that were were random chance. What does it even mean to plead the blood over something?

I was a crazy Pentecostal back then. I believed that pleading the blood of Jesus over people and property was effective. It was an incident at my job that caused me to start questioning my faith.

I was a crazy Pentecostal back then. I believed that pleading the blood of Jesus over people and property was effective.

Oh yeah. And whenever I moved to a new apartment or house I would buy a bottle of olive oil and paint crosses in every corner while saying a prayer of protection to drive out evil spirits. Take that demons!

God is sovereign

Obey, obedience

submission, submit sick.gif

If the lord will it

God's elect

Eternal Security

God willing

if the lord tarry

There's a few that have come to mind.

LOL Luv ya Mcdaddy

Oh shit....I saw this one more than once. I swear I wanted to kick the shit out of that loud mouthed bitch preacher woman.....I HATE that. She reminded me of my xpastor, loudmouthed, self righteous, enjoys inflicting pain on others.

I HATE those types of groups. Oh & this lady who joined seemed so nice. when she joined that crazy ass group they were called "FREE LOVE MINISTRIES"....& ended up calling themselves something like real harsh -commandos for gawd- or some shit. Their original name for their cult was the exact opposite of what the reality inside was about. When I see shit like that I honestly wish there was a hell where people go & at least get to think long & hard about the suffering & pain they inflicted on others.smileydies.gifcussing.gifcussing.gif

• Like 1

I was a crazy Pentecostal back then. I believed that pleading the blood of Jesus over people and property was effective. It was an incident at my job that caused me to start questioning my faith.

You noticed the so called unsaved having more morals and more fun to hang out with?

LOL Luv ya Mcdaddy

Oh shit....I saw this one more than once. I swear I wanted to kick the shit out of that loud mouthed bitch preacher woman.....I HATE that. She reminded me of my xpastor, loudmouthed, self righteous, enjoys inflicting pain on others.

I HATE those types of groups. Oh & this lady who joined seemed so nice. when she joined that crazy ass group they were called "FREE LOVE MINISTRIES"....& ended up calling themselves something like real harsh -commandos for gawd- or some shit. Their original name for their cult was the exact opposite of what the reality inside was about. When I see shit like that I honestly wish there was a hell where people go & at least get to think long & hard about the suffering & pain they inflicted on others.smileydies.gifcussing.gifcussing.gif

Same here. And you got that right: loud mouth preacher bitch.

• Like 1

meh :shrug: I just beat mcdaddy to it. ;)

Thx, but that was probably more in Florduh's wheelhouse.

'You noticed the so called unsaved having more morals and more fun to hang out with?'

Damn right!

Pour love into [someone]

Love on them (where "them" is often total strangers, not your close family members)

Pour love into [someone]

Love on them (where "them" is often total strangers, not your close family members)

Just makes me think of the song "Pour Some Sugar on Me" (not very christian)

but it is in the name of love

The power of love is a curious thing...

"Hug your neck" and "hug on you" used to irritate me. But those are more Southernisms than Christianisms, I suspect.

washed in the blood (yuck)

flesh (yuck)

broken body (yuck)

Trinity (WTF....so stupid in hindsight)

I'll pray for you. (i.e. I'll do absolutely nothing but pass this off to someone else)

Jesus would hang out with whores and interfere with free markets. In other words, Jesus was a Democrat. GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

• Like 2

"Hug your neck" and "hug on you" used to irritate me. But those are more Southernisms than Christianisms, I suspect.

"Hug your neck" is definitely a southernism. I actually have fond memories of it, my late grandfather used to ask us to "hug my neck" all the time.

"God has a plan." Translation: I have no idea what to say to help you, so let's just pretend like everything is going to be okay eventually.

EDIT:

Jesus would hang out with whores and interfere with free markets. In other words, Jesus was a Democrat. GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

If they were male whores, wouldn't that make him a Republican?