Goodbye Jesus

Back Right Out, Don't Bother Looking

Stamps1962

We had to make wood boxes from scratch

We had to make our wooden boxes from dirt.

We had to do it while hanging upside down in the chimney.

And against the wind and sun in your face, going there and going home.

Imagine when you had to walk to school through the forest with barely any clothes and polar bears throwing ice rocks at you. smile.png We had to make toys out of rocks and acorns. GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

Actually, we had a squirrel throwing acorns at us one summer. Every time we walked out, these hard things came flying. Really annoying.

You guys don't know how easy your life is. wink.png

Polar bears? Throwing ice rocks? Now you're just being silly. We all know that it was probably just grizzly bears throwing regular rocks, but you're just exaggerating for effect.

• Super Moderator

You had a chimney?

Drivers think that traffic has to yield to the person entering traffic -WRONG! - the person ENTERING traffic has to Yield! But of course they do not do this. It's basic driver ed., that people have clearly forgotten, hence the need for re-testing.

My favorite is when people attempt to merge onto the highway, and keep SLOWING DOWN instead of SPEEDING UP to match the flow of traffic, and then just STOP at the end of the on-ramp while waiting for a break in the traffic. People like this shouldn't be allowed to drive on highways. Ever.

Things like this make me think we should have special "interstate licenses" here. You pay an extra fee, and take a few extra tests, and only then are you allowed to drive on interstates; otherwise, you get to take the back roads wherever you go.

• Like 1

Polar bears? Throwing ice rocks? Now you're just being silly. We all know that it was probably just grizzly bears throwing regular rocks, but you're just exaggerating for effect.

I think they might have been grizzly bears painted in white and throwing popsicles... I'm not sure. It was a long time ago after all. The last dinosaurs were just dying out as the ice age was hastily approaching.

You had a chimney?

I was a pipe we had made out of an old log by carving out the core. It was hard. We trained a couple of squirrels to do the job, but we had to fire them after slacking off on the job. So I had to go on a strict diet to fit inside the trunk to core it myself. Well. You had to do what you had to do.

• Super Moderator

No one would need a chimney if they didn't have fire. Lucky bastard.

An hour after my previous post I went outside and an old man almost ran me over.