Goodbye Jesus

This Is The Myth We All Believed!

Margee

Margee, I was a prayer warrior in my Christian days. I use to battle the enemy everyday, relentlessly. I had dreams of angels placing a hedge of protection around me. I had visions of angels surrounding my house. The saints called on me when fighting a demon or demons. I felt great. I felt so great that I became arrogant. However, I realized that my own prayers were not answered. I got tired of fighting the devil every freaking day. I couldn't understand why the all-powerful God of the universe couldn't vanquish the devil.

Then, I started having doubts when I realized that the so-called Holy Spirit who was supposedly God Himself had no supernatural powers. I thought that if the almighty god lived in me, why wasn't my life different from anybody else? I didn't experience any miracles. Nor did I receive divine revelations. I led a normal life. I prayed and prayed for the Holy Spirit to reveal some hidden things to me. It never happened.

I could go on and on.

When I think about the shit i used to believe in...I feel so stupid. But, I feel really smart for leaving that shit behind.