Goodbye Jesus

Checkmate, We Lost, Its All Over. Time To Accept Christ Everyone.

Kaiser01

Uh... I confess that I didn't watch the video. But I am guessing from your various responses that this young lady is asserting that God must exist because he wrote the Bible.

If this is what she's asserting, then I wish I could ask her...

Why does an all-powerful, ever-present god require a book to communicate his nature and will for us?

hmm? You know what I mean?

Like uh totally. If I was an all powerful, ever present god then I would hope that I'd have a better imagination than that. Like maybe I'd speak to people as a burning bush.

or maybe cause a colony of ants to form messages on the ground..

something

I never thought of it like that. Created the universe and everything in it, but can only tell us he exists through a books full of contradictions? He's all powerful for Christ's sake! I prefer the ant writings to what we got stuck with LOL Thanks a ton gawdWendyDoh.gif

Its over everyone, we lost, they figured out the ultimate knock out question that we cant answer. this question is so profound and inexplicable i shit a brick and accepted jesus!

Who writes books? People. Kaiser, I'm glad you have discovered early on that the general population are idiots. It took me until nearly my 30s to discover this basic fact.

"Religious Girl" needs to get corn-holed.

Just sayin'...

I thought King James wrote the Bible. . .

Amen, brother. The King James was good enough for Jesus and the disciples, so it's good enough for me.

I don't know what POE is?

From Wikipedia:

Poe's law, named after its author Nathan Poe, is an Internet adage reflecting the fact that without a clear indication of the author's intent, it is difficult or impossible to tell the difference between sincere extremism and an exaggerated parody of extremism.

So, if someone posts something like the girl in the video did, we can't know if it's real fundamentalism or a parody unless we know whether or not the girl meant it as a parody.

See also Landover Baptist.

Thanks. I'm Learning new things all the time.

So I watched her video and just started pondering it, and then I started pondering this thread, and I had the most eye-opening revelation:

YOU ... ARE ... ALL ... GODS!

So I watched her video and just started pondering it, and then I started pondering this thread, and I had the most eye-opening revelation:

I'm a little god!

It's about time you acknowledged that fact. Be sure to start sending me 10% of your gross income.

I think she experienced a that strange thing where you wake up with some thought in your head that seems totally profound. Youn write it down then an hour later you read it and it's gibberish.

The Bible was written by people- most Christians think that, although they do think they were inspired. Does she think that God Himself sat down someplace and wrote it? If I were her, I'd be getting this POS off the net, but.. shen propbably thinks she scored a real point. Pathetic.

It's about time you acknowledged that fact. Be sure to start sending me 10% of your gross income.

Best send us all 10% of your gross income (no cutting corners so we can ensure maximum prosperity) or else anyone on that first page might send you to hell.

Yes, Lord.

And please provide me sustianace out of your bounty, Lord, for it is Legion. I ask thee for french fries, my Lord. I know McDaddy will provide.

Thank you, Lord, for making me Feel Happy.

In jdog's name I pray,

Amen

That's some Edward Currant level shit.

Aliens. Duh.

What? I thought it was Batman.

No, you're all wrong. It was dolphins. They are the second most intelligent species on Earth after all.

Aliens. Duh.

What? I thought it was Batman.

No, you're all wrong. It was ancient astronauts from the future who traveled back in time to fake a bunch of miracles and see if people created a religion out of it, just for shits and giggles.

Seriously, that is a much more likely scenario.

tsib.png
  • Like 1

I can answer her question regarding 'who wrote the bible?'

It was written by Pee Wee Herman...

Thank you and I will collect my prize at the gate... LOL

Was that before he made it 'big' in the movies?

Was that before he made it 'big' in the movies?

I can't answer because I'm laughing too hard at your obvious innuendo you naughty boy.... ROFL

Well, gosh until this little lady in her black strappy nightshirt asked me that question, I've never thought about it! Surprising you know, since I've taken college classes on the old testament, the new testament, and the history of christianity...and all it took to win me back was the simple faith of a teenaged nit wit! glory to jeezus!!

Poes law

I just read that she's not an actual Xian and is making fun of them.