Goodbye Jesus

The Bathroom War Continues

blackpudd1n

Once you get those mother fuckers cleaned, really think about getting a sealant for ceramics and cover the floor so that it fills in the pores.

OMG Pudd! LMAO! And your comment about your puddins being posh made me spray spit all over my tablet! Gawd, this site is dangerous!

I'd love some visuals to accompany the "Tale of the Motherfucking Tiles"...

Can you get zen with what you've got? One product I use for stubborn porous stuff is Comet. Will find "down under" equivalent and get back to you!

Bathroom mats an option?

Not to mention thrown a few tantrums after I've been down on my hands and knees for a couple of hours scrubbing the bitches and been unsuccessful

Hey Pudd

You do realise this is just a plot by Bible God to get you back down on your knees again? Next, you'll be praying - even if the prayer is only to remove the scum from the pores in the tiles! Who knows what you might pray for after that????

lol

A flamethrower is what you need.

Sorry I've been away from the thread for a couple of days- had some shit to deal with!

I will work on getting some pictures of the damn tiles, but I'm not sure if I will be allowed to seal them- I will have to talk to my housing manager about that :/

I hate tiles. Well they look nice but aren't easy to clean. I could never have tiled kitchen counter surfaces. That would drive me nuts. It is more practical to have smooth surfaces.

Tiles are a pain to clean and yours sound really difficult to clean. I hope you can come up with an effective solution. Maybe for the floor you can get those peel and stick adhesive tiles which are smooth surface and cover up what you have. and if you ever leave the place you can just peel them back up. I am guessing that is how they work.

But if you are dealing with tile inside shower stall. I have no clue. I hate cleaning. I have bad arthritis in my hands too so the simpler the better for me.

I have found a less pain intensive way for getting soap scum off the walls of the shower which may work better for you with your hands.

You get a roll of paper towels and rip a whole bunch of them into single sheets. I put them in a baking dish and pour white vinegar over them, and then stick them to the wall. Leave them on there for half an hour. The vinegar helps to break down the scum, and makes it a lot easier to get off. I use a scourer and a bit more vinegar and it takes hardly any effort to do. It's a bit time-consuming, but sticking paper towels on the wall appeals to my inner child, and I get to have a cup of tea during the half-hour wait :) I don't mind taking a bit longer if it means less scrubbing lol.

I hate tiles. Well they look nice but aren't easy to clean. I could never have tiled kitchen counter surfaces. That would drive me nuts. It is more practical to have smooth surfaces.

Tiles are a pain to clean and yours sound really difficult to clean. I hope you can come up with an effective solution. Maybe for the floor you can get those peel and stick adhesive tiles which are smooth surface and cover up what you have. and if you ever leave the place you can just peel them back up. I am guessing that is how they work.

But if you are dealing with tile inside shower stall. I have no clue. I hate cleaning. I have bad arthritis in my hands too so the simpler the better for me.

I have found a less pain intensive way for getting soap scum off the walls of the shower which may work better for you with your hands.

You get a roll of paper towels and rip a whole bunch of them into single sheets. I put them in a baking dish and pour white vinegar over them, and then stick them to the wall. Leave them on there for half an hour. The vinegar helps to break down the scum, and makes it a lot easier to get off. I use a scourer and a bit more vinegar and it takes hardly any effort to do. It's a bit time-consuming, but sticking paper towels on the wall appeals to my inner child, and I get to have a cup of tea during the half-hour wait :) I don't mind taking a bit longer if it means less scrubbing lol.

Thanks for the tip. Still sounds like work. Lol. I Use to be such a clean freak At one time. Because I have fatigue and physical challenges i now have had to let things take a back seat and prioritize what needs to be done.

Our Shower stall is my pet peeve. Hate it. I have tried lime scale solutions, various cleaners, etc and still can't get the shower sliding door sparkly. Grrrrrr. I May have to try the paper towel and vinegar thing on my shower doors and tiles and see what happens.

Close your door, stuff some towels under the door and around any vulnerable corners, use your choice of cleaner and use a power washer on that shit!

When in doubt, power washer out.

Close your door, stuff some towels under the door and around any vulnerable corners, use your choice of cleaner and use a power washer on that shit!

When in doubt, power washer out.

Now there's an idea! Lol. I would have to wear goggles.

Guest ThereIsNoGod

Hmmm. I sure hope after all that expenditure, you invent the best fucking tile cleaner of all time