Goodbye Jesus

The Theory Of Evolution Has Just Been Shot Out Of The Water. Checkmate, Atheists

Inqui

I was about to start bitching about not knowing what a scientific theory is, I think these text books should go back to the basics and teach children the difference between a hypothesis and scientific theory.

Has anyone else actually hunted for good arguements for creationism/theism/etc. I'd like to once hear an arguement where I'm like "Hmmmm, I don't quite agree with their conclusions, but I can see why they believe this." Or hell, if there is even an actually convincing argument that'll change my mind, let me hear that! I know I'd be open to it. When I was 11, I was like "Evolution can't be true, but it damn sure makes a lot of sense. I can see why people believe this." But EVERY SINGLE MUTHERFUCKING ARGUMENT I've heard for creationism or any other fairytale-believed-to-be-true is SO FUCKING REDICULOUS! They all fall flat. They're all like "WTF!!! You can't see the obvious problem with your own arguement." Anyway, when I first ran across the OP, I was like, Hmmmmm.... Just maybe this will be something worth looking at. It wasn't what I was looking for, but I like the satiracle presentation.

I have been to a creationist seminar before and no i don't think there is a single argument out there that makes any sense what so ever, if you've actually done your research.

I think if all boils down to "are you going to have faith in man or god.....", basically there's no good reason to believe in creationism.

Even if Nessie was real it wouldn't disprove Evolution. She'd be a living fossil like the Coelocanth.

Speaking of Godzilla.... Aron-Ra uses the character to illustrate why creationism is complete bullshit.