Goodbye Jesus

Savings Website

blackpudd1n

Chuck Palahniuk, the author of Fight Club, has another book, Survivor, in which the protagonist is the last survivor of a suicide cult. Since the death of everyone he knows, he had been working cleaning houses and throughout the book he gave crazy tips like the vinegar remedy you just used.

It's super creative how he incorporates the tips into such a wild story.

Chuck Palahniuk, the author of Fight Club, has another book, Survivor, in which the protagonist is the last survivor of a suicide cult. Since the death of everyone he knows, he had been working cleaning houses and throughout the book he gave crazy tips like the vinegar remedy you just used.

It's super creative how he incorporates the tips into such a wild story.

That book sounds awesome.

I'm cooking up a plan to have another go at those damn floors. It's like a battle of me versus the floor tiles. My plan is this: vacuum the tiles to get everything up, then use the steam mop to get all the dirt on the surface, then I'm going to cover the floor in paper towels and tip vinegar everywhere. Then I'll leave it for half an hour or so, and come back with the scrubbing brush, followed by the steam mop again.

If that doesn't work, I might look into trying some wet and forget. I just need something to dissolve the shit in those pores in the tiles. I tried vinegar once before, but I just scrubbed the floor with it, I didn't allow it to sit there and soak. I will find a way to get those damn tiles clean!