Goodbye Jesus

The Holocaust Was A Fucking Miracle

Kaiser01

I have to wonder if some of these idiots think about what they say before they say it. This sounds like something that someone would post on a sign at Fred Phelps' church.

How is this church still alive? Why would anyone bring their kids to that VBS?

Its Arkansas, we are a third world state.

One time i was at a mega church and the pastor claimed that he would rather have us under puritan law, he then proceed to read the law claiming all those who did not accept Christ should have their heads removed. Good role model.

That thinking basically destroys the concept of free will. It also lends credence to the fact that fundys are idiots. Also, the OP needs to tell who ever is running the VBS that Isreal was in the making pre WW2 (Balfour Declaration)

Yes, it was a miracle that God saved them. Right. And the American colonists invited those cheerful 'Indians' over to Jamestown to share in a wonderful first Thanksgiving dinner, Spanish explorers won over the hearts of the Incas with the love of the holy spirit, and the civil war was fought purely in the interest of freeing slaves from those awful southern slaveholders.

I remember struggling with this and opening my bible to a passage in Ezekiel where god says he'll cleanse Israel through a fire and remove the dross before returning them the Jerusalem. I felt this was the holocaust and perhaps god was cleansing his people before they got back to the land of Zion......I'm ashamed now not to have told this idea to go f*ck off and reject any deity who would allow 1/2 of his "chosen" people to go through anything like that.