Goodbye Jesus

Universal Natural Selection

Kaiser01

Don't feel bad mcdaddy- most of us have no idea what Legion is talking about when he goes off on a tangent like this.

Don't feel bad mcdaddy- most of us have no idea what Legion is talking about when he goes off on a tangent like this.

Doesn't seem like a tangent to me. If we're talking about the fabric of the universe then it seems to me that we're trying to address causality and how we understand it.

Oh Legion.....you can hold it alright.......

Doesn't seem like a tangent to me. If we're talking about the fabric of the universe then it seems to me that we're trying to address causality and how we understand it.

I follow you Legion, i just dont feel completly comfterble joining in.

So how does it feel to be the only one in the room that understands the words coming out of your mouth?

I actually understood him. smile.png And even more, I agree with what he said.

I was just playing around, I realize some of y'all are on that wavelength. It was a rhetorical question

Okay Kaiser. Thank you for saying so. I think you and I got off to a rough start, but I'm hoping with time that we will regain each other's trust.

Glad to hear it Hans. Thanks man.

Okay Kaiser. Thank you for saying so. I think you and I got off to a rough start, but I'm hoping with time that we will regain each other's trust.

Glad to hear it Hans. Thanks man.

I dont really remember what we did?

Guest Babylonian Dream

I marvel at your knowledge of physics. I wish I knew nearly as much as you guys. Dang.... I know what I see in documentaries and what I learned in High School.

Give me two related languages though, and I'll tell you what their ancestor's language might've sounded like.