Goodbye Jesus

These Christians Never Cease To Amaze Me

TotalWreck

OMG, speaking of "hidden sin", I forgot to tell you all something:GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif This same fundie friend that tries to dish out religious advice and tell ME what I'm doing wrong is the same woman who will literally minutes before tell stories about her latest boyfriend and go into major detail about what a great fuck he is and the various places they've fucked.eek.gif Not even joking. And she even uses the word "fuck" when telling these stories.

She should change her name to Virginia, which means "virginal" or "pure". Maybe that will help her stay outta the sack with the boyfriend! Stayin' pure for the Lard!

• Like 1

And go ahead and use the word "goddamn" all you want. After all, it's "god" that causes all this "damn" horseshit!!GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

Good point! Give credit where it's due! rolleyes.gif I can't believe I said GODDAMN so many times. I'm feeling a little better now. Yikes. blush.png

Pos, My middle name is similar to yours, I believe. The French version, anyway, hah!

But my first name...was popular with the PURITANS. And is ironic for someone who suffers with chronic depression. It's Hope. Not even kidding. Yet, my life in the church was hell on a cracker, and to this day, christards are all YOUR NAME IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL TESTAMENT!!!!

Fuck that, really. Fuck their reasoning. But, I will say, since accepting a new spiritual name in my "heathen" religion, things HAVE been better! But, OH NOES, IT CAME FROM A HEATHEN SEX GODDESS!!!! smileybreasts.gif

Bwaha. So there. They can put that in their Jeebus pipes and freebase it.

Bwaha. So there. They can put that in their Jeebus pipes and freebase it.

yelrotflmao.gif Man, this thread is so goddamn therapeutic!