Goodbye Jesus

Another gift for you all!

daniel_1012

Danny, if after you officially leave, and you find that you need a shave, would you please come back here and pick up your Razor, and get it the hell out of here?

:HaHa:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fweethawt

• Mr. Neil

• Mythra

• daniel_1012

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Admin
To bad that's what everyone on this board does.  That's just it... we all look for the answer we want.  It is my desire, to see God glorifed, therefore I look for that answer.  You want to see him shutout and shutdown... therefore, you look for that answer.

It's real simple.

Dan man, what you just said here is asinine. How many Christian sites are out there? How many churches, how many Bibles, how many Christian book stores, how many etc.?

Shut it down? Shit, we can't begin to even be heard over top of the noise of Christianity. It's a very pervasive cult. There are millions of believers and billions of dollars flowing into its coffers.

This is one lousy website filled with people who are trying to escape the ocean of mind-numbed ignorance they were baptized into.

We are trying to shut down your supernatural god? No Daniel, it is you, and rude fanatics like yourself that want people like us shut up and shut down.

Now, since you are in the power position here, having a personal relationship with the creator of the Universe and all, show us how close your friendship with your god really is - shut down this website. Do it now. Do it now.

Still waiting.

Still waiting.

Omnipotence isn't what it used to be, is it?

Oh and it's glorified, not glorifed -- unless he feeds on glory. Hmmm, you might have point here after all.

Shut it down?  Shit, we can't begin to even be heard over top of the noise of Christianity. It's a very pervasive cult. There are millions of believers and billions of dollars flowing into its coffers.

This kills me about xtians. Every time I hear them whine about 'persecution', I wanna choke them!

HOW CAN YOU BE PERSECUTED WHEN YOU'RE RUNNING THINGS!?

Christ, if you were really being persecuted you'd be going to prison for owning a bible. The Jews in Nazi Germany, they were persecuted. The 'witches' in medieval Europe, they were persecuted.

Being called an asshole is NOT persecution, especially when a small, powerless group says it. Get over yourselves, you dumbass xtians. :vent:

This kills me about xtians. Every time I hear them whine about 'persecution', I wanna choke them!

HOW CAN YOU BE PERSECUTED WHEN YOU'RE RUNNING THINGS!?

Christ, if you were really being persecuted you'd be going to prison for owning a bible. The Jews in Nazi Germany, they were persecuted. The 'witches' in medieval Europe, they were persecuted.

Being called an asshole is NOT persecution, especially when a small, powerless group says it. Get over yourselves, you dumbass xtians. :vent:

It's easy for Christians to claim they were being persecuted. That's how they [Nazis/Christians] justfied the killing of Jews and witches. The Jews own everything...poor german citizen has no chance. Witches cast a spell on my crops and cattle..woe is me!

Me too. Count me in.

2.2 Billion Christians in the world (1/3 of the population), at they feel persectued?

They see ghosts! Not only imaginary gods but imaginary enemies too.

It must be the explanation to why the Israelites (1.5 million of them) were afraid of 600 chariots of soldiers. They see ghosts enemies.

Not to mention they're also barging into our science classes trying muddy young minds into thinking evolution is 'only a theory'.

How would they like it if we barged into their Sunday schools and forced them to include evolution in with their bible stories as an alternative? > :(

Hypocrites.

Me too. Count me in.

Almond to that!

They discriminate against us on the job, attempt to force their religion down our throats, and then have the gall to tell us we're evil and doomed to be tortured for all of eternity for not buying it! What kind of loving god tortures people forever just because they have brains and use them? Not a god I want to worship.

Dan..

Did not see on todays, yesterdays, or day priors "List of things I needed done" *Asking for Dan's advise or counsel*.

Really looked in the chicken scratching and assorted note pads scattered around, did not see a damn thing that even resembled asking "Dan for advise on matters of obtuse religious things".

Please, in my case, keep your advise close to vest and not spread around where I have to step in the bullsh, err, advise..

k, mean_old_man, L.