Goodbye Jesus

I Got Banned

Guest end3

Hehe. I got kicked out of a cult, then asked to leave a pente church coz i had sex, then banned from the forum for the ex members of the cult. The ppl who run it have turned it into a place only for thise who want to become "real" christians. The rest of us are not important. Gotta luv christians.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ouroboros

• Antlerman

• Shyone

• Brakeman

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ouroboros, check out this tombstone: http://hubpages.com/hub/Reknown_Tombstone

The snake eating its tale symbolizes eternity. I bought a replica of the snake/skeleton section of this stone. I quite like the symbolism. Wish I could see the original.

Ouroboros, check out this tombstone: http://hubpages.com/hub/Reknown_Tombstone

The snake eating its tale symbolizes eternity. I bought a replica of the snake/skeleton section of this stone. I quite like the symbolism. Wish I could see the original.

Ooh. That's a nice one. Looks kind of like a masons symbol.

Guest Babylonian Dream

Just got kicked off a Christian forum for supporting a guy that was advocating the Ephraim two-house "heresy". They didn't like my dragon avatar....implied I was a son of Satan. The senior guy said the guy with the heresy had a different spirit than the right one.

So I was defending the guy with the "heresy" and essentially called the senior guy a hypocrite for his disparaging remarks.

Anyway, son of Satan right here if anyone should care for an autograph.....get 'em while there "hot".

The point is, and I would like opinions please, the heresy is based on possible geneology to the nothern 10 lost tribes. Some people claim that gentiles could be just part of these lost Hebrews....particularly Ephraim.

So, the point was these boneheads were defining the level of faith and rules necessary to play "forum church". How nice.

You are better than the mods on there, I've never seen so many unchristian christians in my life till I went there. They definitely don't believe Jesus when he said, "do not judge lest ye be judged"