Goodbye Jesus

It Is Sad It Relly Is

Godly Warior

i dont now nothing about your devil words all i now is when you got jesues you got the cure for canser and when you got sin you got canser and jesus is the cure for it and its stuped not to cure your canser if you can now what i mean? just cuz i aint no good speler dont mean i cant cure canser if jesus give me the pour and he said he give all his belivers the pour to cure canser not real canser but the kind in your sole you now? we can pray togeher if you want rite hear we can pray to cure the canser.

Come on, people. This isn't real. Our legs are being pulled.

"yall want yor relitivs ta com bak ta life thin pray an theyll com poppin out o the grave."

Christians misspelling Jesus? Not just not capitalizing, but misspelling?

Give me a break.

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Godly Warior

• Ouroboros

• Midnight-mindwanderings

• NotBlinded

Agreed Han, it is very very hot in California right now. Even where I am. I wonder what I have on the bottom of my feet if they aren't soles anymore...

Come on, people. This isn't real. Our legs are being pulled.

Of course we know that. :grin:

Usually we kick them out, but I'll keep him for a little bit, for the fun.

I AINT NO DURN JEW!!! I AINT NEVRE GONNA BE NO DURN JEW NETEHR SO JUST SHUT UP ABOUT THAT IT AINT TRUE I DONT NOW WHO TOLT YOU BUT IT AINT TRUE YOU NOW!? I EAT ALL KINDA BAKIN AND HAM AND PORK CHOPS SO HOW CAN I BE NO DURN JEW THATS PROOVE RIGT THERE AINT IT! JUST KEEP ON TALKIN BOUT MY SPELIN CUZ YOU NOW THEIR AINT NO WAY YOU CAN WIN TALKIN BOUT THE BIBEL AND GOD AND BAYBY JESUS CUZ I GOT THE HOLEY GOST ON MY SIDE AND THE ARMER OF GOD!!!! I AINT NO DURN JEW! AND YOU MITE THINK ITS FUNNY TO HAVE PICHURES OF ROBUTS BUT IT AINT FUNNY AND YOUL FIND OUT ONE DAY IT SEROUS BISNESS DONT MESS WITH THE CHRDEN OF SATIN YOU NOW!!!?

"CHRDEN"? Is that "children?" Just asking.

I AINT NO DURN JEW!!! I AINT NEVRE GONNA BE NO DURN JEW NETEHR SO JUST SHUT UP ABOUT THAT IT AINT TRUE I DONT NOW WHO TOLT YOU BUT IT AINT TRUE YOU NOW!? I EAT ALL KINDA BAKIN AND HAM AND PORK CHOPS SO HOW CAN I BE NO DURN JEW THATS PROOVE RIGT THERE AINT IT! JUST KEEP ON TALKIN BOUT MY SPELIN CUZ YOU NOW THEIR AINT NO WAY YOU CAN WIN TALKIN BOUT THE BIBEL AND GOD AND BAYBY JESUS CUZ I GOT THE HOLEY GOST ON MY SIDE AND THE ARMER OF GOD!!!! I AINT NO DURN JEW! AND YOU MITE THINK ITS FUNNY TO HAVE PICHURES OF ROBUTS BUT IT AINT FUNNY AND YOUL FIND OUT ONE DAY IT SEROUS BISNESS DONT MESS WITH THE CHRDEN OF SATIN YOU NOW!!!?

This little tantrum reminds me of this. Dorksided! :P

AND YOU MITE THINK ITS FUNNY TO HAVE PICHURES OF ROBUTS BUT IT AINT FUNNY AND YOUL FIND OUT ONE DAY IT SEROUS BISNESS DONT MESS WITH THE CHRDEN OF SATIN YOU NOW!!!?

Sorry my joke went flat for you. Actually I kind of like the look of satin. Rather a nice material.

i looked at that vidio and its sad how you make fun of jesus wariors here all there tryin to do is love and do gods work you now and you call em jews and show pichures of evil robuts and lagh and stuff it aint rite you now? jesus is my frend he save me and i got reborned to a new creaton you now and you can too but you cant vaot for no librels and you cant have no robuts and you cant like jew stuff or darky music you now? thats how satin get a holt of ya is throgh darky music and the jew medea and movies like with that big fat guy michel more you now?i can spaek in tongs now and talk to jesus you now and he talks to me and tells me i am his oan you now? you can to

Are you still at it? Over 5 hours later, this game has not gotten old for you?

Maybe we should do a board pool and take bets on how long this clown will continue his shtick. I'm betting it will stop when the good shows come on TV tonight.

• Super Moderator
Maybe we should do a board pool and take bets on how long this clown will continue his shtick.

Hmmm, sounds a bit Jewish.

i thoght that sonded like a jew word. i see why you think ima a jew now cuz you let jews in here you now now i now. doncha now they kilt jesus with there jew majics? you now you aint never gonna get close to god hangin rond a bunch of umicorn riding jews cuz they aint so chozen nowadays you now?

i will live you with a scirpture that helped me to belive. john 3;16.

I will leave you with a scripture that will help you spell: 20,000 Words Spelled and Divided for Quick Reference

i dont get it i done tolt you I AINT NO DURN FAKE! IMA TURE CHRISTAN I LOVE JESUS AND GOD!

You is too a flake.

look see i have a lernin differnce so it dont mater none how many times i see a word speled riht the leters get all jambeld up in my hed and i forget but you now what im sayin you now? lets talk about jesus now you now not lernin and stuff cause i got some stuff to lern you if you jusyt lissen you now okay?

look see how many times i hafta tell you i aint NO DURN WOMEN NO DURN JEW I DONT DO NO LESBANITY I AINT NEVER BEEN NO ROBUT I AINT GOT NO DURN ROBUT I AINT THE GAY OR THE COMIE NETHER SO COME OFF IT NOW YOU NOW!?

I AINT NO DURN DARKY ETHER IM ALERGIC TO WATERMALEN!!!! SEE THEIR!?

Hey, if the Jews hadn't killed Jesus, there would be no Christianity. Think about that for a second. If you find the effort is too painful, I understand.

that sond like a jew trick to me lady christanity been arond for a long log time like longer than chrismas even so i aint never gonna belive your jew lyes you now?

I was a member of the Rational Response Squad forums site for a bit. This guy sounds to me like the member who was booted from the site for being too ornery. I don't remember his name, but he came back to the site and posted as a "believer" much like this guy is doing.

I am 99.99% sure this is a person who enjoys masquerading as a christian for kicks.

i dint udnerstand eny of that what you saeid just now.

I would cry if I ever met a person as stupid as the character "godly warior" is portraying.

i dint udnerstand eny of that what you saeid just now.

:49: duh!!!

cant you just say it more normle so ill get it you now???

cant you just say it more normle so ill get it you now???

DUH!! I shall call you Abbie Normal (Normle)