Goodbye Jesus

It Is Sad It Relly Is

Godly Warior

i aint no racist i have a problem runin so dont make fun of me cause i cant run i wish i could cuz i never got to race with the other kids so dont never call me a racist again thats hurtful. and i dont hat no darky or jew i just now they aint got soles like robuts and that maks em esey for satin to controle you now? you cant trust em like you cant trust a wich you now?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Godly Warior

• Ouroboros

• Midnight-mindwanderings

• NotBlinded

their aint no time the world is fixin to end i mean you can see it im shure theirs darkys everwere and socalism and even robuts and i herd some guy is makin a time mashine and the new world oder and i now jesus said you never now when its gonna happen but you can see the sines if you look you now? somone else here said its 2012 but it could be today are out redy to meet him in the sky cuz if you aint then you now whats gonna happen and it aint prety you now?

Ok, you're a fake. I think a mod needs to check IPs.

I'm a witch. Run, run away very far and very fast!

i dont get it i done tolt you I AINT NO DURN FAKE! IMA TURE CHRISTAN I LOVE JESUS AND GOD!

i dont get it i done tolt you I AINT NO DURN FAKE! IMA TURE CHRISTAN I LOVE JESUS AND GOD!

:P

methinks thou doth protest too much

That's not what I heard...

Damn! I was that loud? :twitch:

That's too funny - "darkys". I thought he was mispelling "darkness". That's even better.

So now you're an illiterate, racist, conspiracy theory believing Christian.

I honestly hope you are a joke by someone else on the site. Because if you are serious, you should really leave.

All you could ever do on this site is make people more certain they made the right choice when they left chistianity.

You're a parody of a caricature and don't even know it.

see this is what im sayin wold you be this mean if you had jeuss in your hart i dont think so. did it accur to you that i mite have a lernin differnce that makes me not spell good thats why. i been prayin for jesus to heal me but i gess i dont belive it enugh but i have fath hes gonna do it somday. but when you gonna get healed of your biterness and anger i dont now it seems like never to me. did you now that jesus can heal you if you just belive and let him in to your hart he will. you can pray for that and ill pray with you to have the scails fall ofa your eyes and see the turth cuz it aint no way to live bein biter. i will live you with a scirpture that helped me to belive. john 3;16.

If Jesus can't or won't heal your learning difference, what reason would we have to believe that he would heal us of anything (assuming we needed it in the first place, of course)?

If a door-to-door salesman came to your house selling some supposedly awesome product and couldn't even get it to do what he claimed it could do himself, would you buy the product?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH! YOU MAKE FUN OF ME FOR BAD SPELIN BUT LOOKIT YOU!!!!!! YOU SAID METHINKS!!!!!!!!! HAHAHHA!!! ITS SPOSTA BE I THINKS!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH! YOU MAKE FUN OF ME FOR BAD SPELIN BUT LOOKIT YOU!!!!!! YOU SAID METHINKS!!!!!!!!! HAHAHHA!!! ITS SPOSTA BE I THINKS!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAH!!! BUT YOU ARE WRONG!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!

FROM THE DICTIONARY, or in your case DICK-TIONARY:

methinks |miˈθi ng ks|

verb ( past methought |miˈθôt|) [ intrans. ] archaic or humorous

it seems to me : life has been rather hard on her, methinks | [with clause ] methought you knew all about it.

ORIGIN Old English mē thyncth, from mē [to me] + thyncth [it seems] (from thyncan [seem,] related to, but distinct from, think ).

see now your usin devel langages tryin to trick me up but im not as stuped as you think dont nobody never says methinks you say i thinks this or i thinks that i mean my litle cusin mite say methinks but he got droped one time when he was a baybe he cant help it none but befor you go makin fun of poepls spelin you mite wanna take a looksee in the mirra you now cause thers 3 fingers pointin back at you ya now?

Okay. Who votes for keeping Mr. Smartass, and who wants him gone?

It's called Shakespeare, honey. Its a quote from literature. I don't know why I bothered using it with you, my mistake.

why wold you kick me out i aint done nothin bad i said i aint no jew you gotta belive me i just wanna talk with you and tell you bout jeuss andmayby we can be frends you now?

• Super Moderator

Kill him. He's not smart enough to play dumb.

Lol I think he's funny. I keep talking so he keeps talking. Even if its fake its terribly amusing to me.

• Super Moderator

Methinks he's a Jew trying to infiltrate us. Usually, Jews are better comedians.

look yall mayby rill smart but what good is smart if your burnin in hell none is what good somaybe it dont mater if i can spell and they laghed at jeuss too but he new he had to do it you now cuz of love. thats why im here is to tell you bout love you now love is the best but robuts cant love cuz they cant feel you now? thats why their bad like jews i mean you now soleles like jews and darkys and chinaman to but god loves em enyway just they gotta go to hell you know?

Godly Warior, it hurts to be that stupid, doesn't it? Do the other kids tease you much? Well, don't give them a second thought, your mom loves you anyway.

By the way, do you have the new hillbilly sticker? SFJ - Stupeed fur Jeesus.

You should get one.

Rofl. I don't have a soul anymore so I guess just sucks for me, right? The vast majority of us have sinned the unforgiveable sin (blaspheme against the Holy Spirit), you are wasting your time trying to save us.

love is the best but robuts cant love cuz they cant feel you now?

my love robut feels me real good.

ooh, baby!

I want one of these:

god-jesus-toy-robot.jpg

No Midnight, he claims you have no sole. A completely different thing. I got two, right here, right now. But I took them off, because it's a bit hot here in California at the moment.