Goodbye Jesus

Ex Christians Reasons For Leaving Christianity

Guest WAVESFORFUN

Guest WAVESFORFUN
I hope you feel better for being here, honestly I do. Just wish you could understand.

I do understand......I know you don't blieve that....but I do.....I a human....and doubted God was real...and Got proof beyond a shadow of doubt....I've seen more proof so that all my doubts are very much surpassed.....signs wonder and miracles..dead raisings...cancer healed.....just all sorts of stuff....doctors gave of on one guy for dead and bame...God healed Him...Doctors amazed....

The proof is in the Power....God is all pwerful...and works wonders today! I know it have seen and live it!

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mriana

• Ouroboros

• DarthOkkata

• chefranden

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What do you want? Even the devil Believes in God. He knows the Bible very well. What are you saying? I'm using the Bibles definitions of Christian. Just cause your part of a denomination doesn't mean your saved. Just cause the mouse is in the cookie jar doesn't make him/her a mouse.

On last thing- Bullsh**! Again you are judging a whole Xian sect- one that is probably better than your sect as far as how they treat people.

Guest WAVESFORFUN
I hope you feel better for being here, honestly I do. Just wish you could understand.

I do understand......I know you don't blieve that....but I do.....I a human....and doubted God was real...and Got proof beyond a shadow of doubt....I've seen more proof so that all my doubts are very much surpassed.....signs wonder and miracles..dead raisings...cancer healed.....just all sorts of stuff....doctors gave of on one guy for dead and bame...God healed Him...Doctors amazed....

The proof is in the Power....God is all pwerful...and works wonders today! I know it have seen and live it!

I'll add....once you have seen God work before your eyes....on a shell of a men...who is dying.....and on a women...who is sick...and on a Baby...who is dead.....and now alive.....healed...and set free.....your doubt takes back seat!

Guest WAVESFORFUN
What do you want? Even the devil Believes in God. He knows the Bible very well. What are you saying? I'm using the Bibles definitions of Christian. Just cause your part of a denomination doesn't mean your saved. Just cause the mouse is in the cookie jar doesn't make him/her a mouse.

On last thing- Bullsh**! Again you are judging a whole Xian sect- one that is probably better than your sect as far as how they treat people.

Okay....what ever you say....

Guest WAVESFORFUN

One last thing....This is waves4fun...and I do ASAP request that my account, be deleted.

I'll add....once you have seen God work before your eyes....on a shell of a men...who is dying.....and on a women...who is sick...and on a Baby...who is dead.....and now alive.....healed...and set free.....your doubt takes back seat!

Right. That must have been some hallucination! You know, they have Haldol or other meds for such conditions.

One last thing....This is waves4fun...and I do ASAP request that my account, be deleted.

Done.

And topic closed.

Once upon a time, someone taunted the cops with a table leg under a blanket at a mall to shoot him dead, pretending he had a gun. He did this because he was too much the coward to take his own life, so he provoked the police to do it for him.

Waves just asked to be shot because he was too weak to face the world he tried to engage with and was confronted with his inability. "Shoot me", he pleaded... Bang. His wish was granted.