Goodbye Jesus

I Am A Cheap Fucking Drunk!

GraphicsGuy

I'm on glass #3, feeling nicely buzzed. Too bad the party here appears to have fizzled. We need to make a tradition of drinking Sunday nights. A toast to all my fellow ex-Christians. :68:

And the answer is!!! Shove it hardly, shove it softly, shove it push it stick it up your butt! If it's worth saying once, it's worth saying it over and over... I'm drinking Jack and Pepsi because I don't like coke. And I'm smoking, too, because my name is MaryJane and I can...

And remember, kiddies, a tall glass of water (or two) before bed will help to keep the pasties away in the morning...;)

I'm on glass #3, feeling nicely buzzed. Too bad the party here appears to have fizzled. We need to make a tradition of drinking Sunday nights. A toast to all my fellow ex-Christians. :68:

Yeouch...sorry for the breakdown, folks...kinda passed out on the couch for the last four hours...Ow....

Everything's fine. Nothing to see here. Move along.

I am a cheap date. I mimic people unintentionally all the time (I've gotten slapped before when I was following my friend down a store aisle and unconsciously starting walking with a limp exactly as she was) so if you put me in a room full of drunk people I will be drunk after only one drink.

I hate being drunk though. But give me some good ale and a White Russian or two and I will be perfectly content.

I am up on caffeine and freethought. Man, I need to sleep.

Nope. A couple of relatively strong rum and coke and I'm basted. Okay, not TOTALLY hammered, but fairly close. You have no idea how often I have to hit the "Backspace" key to type this correctly...

Pretty early too...I suppose I should feel bad. I just wanted a rum and coke cause I didn't want beer. One led to another and another...damn I feel pretty good actually... :)

alas those days. :P

Graphics, speaking as someone who's a pretty cheap drunk himself.. there ain't no shame in being one. I try to make sure not to drink too often so I don't build up tolerance. That way I can get shitfaced without destroying my wallet.

Don't be ashamed of it, cultivate it!

Guest dragonfly310

graphics, where were you last night? I could've used a drinking buddy. And what was my poison, you ask? Vodka and coke. :) I'd've shared with ya.

Graphics, speaking as someone who's a pretty cheap drunk himself.. there ain't no shame in being one. I try to make sure not to drink too often so I don't build up tolerance. That way I can get shitfaced without destroying my wallet.

Don't be ashamed of it, cultivate it!

Seriously. I honestly pity my friends who've been fairly hardcore partiers for several years in a row. Seems anything short of an entire handle of Jack will barely manage to get them buzzed. Meanwhile, you throw a couple moderately leaded cokes my way and I'm good to go. I spend less money than they do, and I get to the fun part quicker. What's not to love? :grin:

Now if only Sailor Jerry were anywhere near as cool a historical figure as Captain Morgan. I love the former's rum so very, very much, but the latter takes its name from the best goddamn pirate ever to prowl the waters of the Caribbean. It just doesn't get any cooler than that.

graphics, where were you last night? I could've used a drinking buddy. And what was my poison, you ask? Vodka and coke. :) I'd've shared with ya.

I'd love to share...I'm currently broke and out of liquor. :(

Add some lime to that vodka and coke and I'm in... :P