Goodbye Jesus

Moral Decay

DarthXaos

Except that he tells us that he will, without any doubt, kill himself when his mom is dead. Several people told him to search professional help, but he seems to respond that he doesn't need it.

I do plan to commit suicide, but not in the near future. I have to wait at least until after my mom dies, so I don't destroy her with the thought of me going to Hell, because she's not strong enough to handle that, not after losing my dad.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ouroboros

• PaulQ

• Vigile

• DarthXaos

Except that he tells us that he will, without any doubt, kill himself when his mom is dead. Several people told him to search professional help, but he seems to respond that he doesn't need it.

I do plan to commit suicide, but not in the near future. I have to wait at least until after my mom dies, so I don't destroy her with the thought of me going to Hell, because she's not strong enough to handle that, not after losing my dad.

I wonder if a moderators here have a moral obligation to look up his IP number, and forward his messages indicating his suicidal intent along with his service provider information (with dates and times) to his local authorities to ensure he will get the help he needs.

I mean, it doesn't take much to look up an IP address to get all the relevant information needed. I'd do it myself if I had the IP number.

I wonder if a moderators here have a moral obligation to look up his IP number, and forward his messages indicating his suicidal intent along with his service provider information (with dates and times) to his local authorities to ensure he will get the help he needs.

I mean, it doesn't take much to look up an IP address to get all the relevant information needed. I'd do it myself if I had the IP number.

If they belong to an ISP, usually the IP# is assigned by a DHCP (or dynamic IP) service. The only way to pinpoint the exact individual is to either have a court order, or inside connections to the provider.

• Super Moderator

I think the guy's having us on.

He says some extremely bizarre stuff, informs us of all the evil he would do if he had the balls, and threatens eventual suicide. He doesn't entertain any discussion at all about how he can feel better or get some help. He just wants to brag about what a worthless dick he is.

If he were for real, he probably wouldn't have time to post here. He'd be too busy plotting murders for profit, avoiding work, and jacking off.

If they belong to an ISP, usually the IP# is assigned by a DHCP (or dynamic IP) service. The only way to pinpoint the exact individual is to either have a court order, or inside connections to the provider.

Dates and times are stamped on the messages, and the IP provider will give you a general location (ie; nearest city). Sending the IP number, ISP information, and his messages with dates and times to the local authorities in that area would be the morally correct thing to do. The local authorities then can decide if they have a case to get a warrant to get the ISP to give up the customer details, and proceed with an investigation. As far as I know, they would have a moral and legal obligation to do so; that way, he will get the help he needs.

I think you guys are overreacting. We've had several others come on this board that were far more suicidal. The guy just sounds like a young guy who likes to think and that may be a bit depressed. If he wants to seek help for his depression he will probably help himself out. It's not really up to us.

I think you guys are overreacting. We've had several others come on this board that were far more suicidal. The guy just sounds like a young guy who likes to think and that may be a bit depressed. If he wants to seek help for his depression he will probably help himself out. It's not really up to us.

I do agree with you there, he doesn't sound too off to me. If anything his problems sound like they come from a lot of poor assumptions about his nature and the nature of the world.

Darth Xaos, I've been a bit snide in this thread and for that I apologize keep thinking about things. Just be willing to weigh a bit of outside input, that's all we can really do here and you'd be surprised how often someone else has looked at things a different way and it's a paradigm shift when you hear it.

I think the guy's having us on.

He says some extremely bizarre stuff, informs us of all the evil he would do if he had the balls, and threatens eventual suicide. He doesn't entertain any discussion at all about how he can feel better or get some help. He just wants to brag about what a worthless dick he is.

If he were for real, he probably wouldn't have time to post here. He'd be too busy plotting murders for profit, avoiding work, and jacking off.

Right. As soon as everyone figures out he's just one of these kids we can all then move about our business:

131a.jpg

Get some professional help. Really.

i'm going to second this one.

to the OP:

the end of your OP, you stated, that you hate that about yourself. if you hate that about yourself, then do something about it, instead of sounding like most Christians with their "sinful"/"struggling" ways. no one struggles, no one hates how they act. If they do, it just shows they are failing the way they either want to live, or the standard that they still hold on living. if you time and time hate what you do, i don't know about anyone else, but it shows more that you like what you do, because why on earth would you continue doing what you hate?

I've been in contact with Xaos, so lets leave the topic for now. We're not going on a hunt for his IP# or home address and such, but I think we got to a mutual agreement.

• Super Moderator
I've been in contact with Xaos, so lets leave the topic for now. We're not going on a hunt for his IP# or home address and such, but I think we got to a mutual agreement.

Awww man! Inquiring minds want to know if he's for real, or just having some fun with us.

However, I bow to your judgment. If he really is as twisted as he lets on, I join everyone else who hopes he gets some help soon.