Goodbye Jesus

God Wanted My Life, I Gave It To Him...where The Hell Is He?

PIRACYs LADY

Oh shit!

I live in So.Cal. so I know all about Loma Linda.

All I can say is you have all my respect admiration.

Hi There,

I would like to talk to you when I have alitle more time. I am not feeling very well right now and so far It seems like you have me pretty pegged down resonality wise. I'd like to get you r opinion on some other things and maybe become friends if thats ok with you.

I would be pleased to talk some more with you. Sorry you're not feeling so good right now. Feel free to send a pm if that is what you mean by "talking" to me.

Oh Churee, I just read your story. I don't even have words........

Damn, I wish I'd win the lottery, because then your financial problems would be over! (fingers crossed, for what good it does!) You and Nick are going through hell on earth, but your strength is undeniable. The love you two have for one another is crystal clear -- even through cyberspace!

I wish you, Nick, and your children a new year of happiness and health. Hugs.

Hi There Again,

Thank you for reading my story. I appricate it very much. It would be nice if either one of us could win the lottery because I would for sure share with you also. I'll also keep my fingers crossed. Sssssome people on here are giving Nick a really hard time on here exspecailly last night. He was really hurt by it. I havnt even read it yet, but I will have to. But 1st I have to open my mind and make sure I can see who is at fault. We do love each other very very much. I dont think we could go threw much more then we have all ready been through. I also wish that you and your family have a wonderfull new year and that at least some of your dreams come true. Hope to talk to you soon.

Churee

I have to agree with you that if there is a God he couldnt possibly be like the manmade, veneful,ambivalent God portrayed in the judeo/christian scriptures. And You have got it right when you say it just does not add up. I really dont see how it ever could. I am glad to hear that you are gaining somepeace though. Anything good and in the way of progress for you I am geatfull for.This new chapter your starting, it could be the best chapter. Remember that. Nice to know your name Chris, you all ready know mine. If I can help in any way please let meknow. I hope we can talk again soon.

Churee

Hi Churee I just read all of your story and I'm not sure of what to say. Your story and everyone elses stories on this site only serve to prove how harmful christianty really is. Oh don't worry about any typos I'm not a good speller either :D

Anyway I hope that 2009 will be a good year for you and your family and I hope you feel better soon :)

Hi There,

Thank you or taking the time to read my story and also for replying to it. And yes I think everyones combined stories do show exactly that.Thank for the comment about not worrying about the spelling. I just am not good at all with it, so thanks for understanding. I hope 200- will bring you and your family at leat three of your dreams come true. Hope to talk to you soon.

Churee

Oh shit!

I live in So.Cal. so I know all about Loma Linda.

All I can say is you have all my respect admiration.

Hi There,

Thank you so much for replying to my post. That was nice of you. And being from so Cal I know you would now of LOma Linda. Thank you for your compliment to me it really meant alot to me so thanks again. I hope we can talk again soon.

Churee

• 11 months later...

I can remember at the age of 22, I was sitting in church and the pastor said there was a young man in the audience who had a call on his life, but that he was resisting, because of painful things that happened in his life, and that I needed to repent. I thought for sure he was talking about me. He discerned correctly, as being molested by older boys and watching your mother try to commit suicide countless times counts as painful.

In later years, I realize that I had every right to be "resisting" and to be mad at God, which is what he was really saying. I'm still mad, but I just choose to not believe in him. Anger is such a taxing emotion.

May you work out all the pain in your life and have a brighter future....you deserve it!