Goodbye Jesus

Here's A Great Bit Of Religious "tolerance"

xequar

**PS though, in the future please try not to compare christians to neanderthals... that's an insult to neanderthals everywhere :P

LOL, you're right, and I thought ab out it after I already had posted...

To any Neanderthals out there, I offer my deepest, most sincere apologies, and I will strive to be more considerate in the future.

Oh, and I do love the Coexist sticker too, and thought about ordering one. I'm to a point, though, that I have to be choosy about the decals because I don't have a ton of available room left on the rear glass... Hopefully they get here soon so I can show pics!

If stickers were stolen from me at a regular interval like you seem to have happen, I would get a lawn chair and park myself within eyesight of the car and sit and wait untill someone decides to touch your car. Fuck em up right there!

I recreated the Coexist one in Adobe Illustrator so that it can now be scaled to any size. I also made the cross into the Celtic variety because I've always liked those more.

Here it is:

coexist_AI_BW.1.jpg

Hooray, the forums are finally back up!!!

During the "break," my replacement materials for my car arrived. So, without further ado...

1217852222.jpg

1217636175.jpg

Cool!