Goodbye Jesus

I Hate This Goddamn Province...

GraphicsGuy

I'm from alberta too what are the odds!

>>> I'm expating to BC though... I am a Tree Hugger, and Sea fan... But I'll miss the advantages of Alberta's high elevation, or Calgary's

>>> I'm expating to BC though... I am a Tree Hugger, and Sea fan... But I'll miss the advantages of Alberta's high elevation, or Calgary's

Just wait till graphicsguy reads that. If I remember correctly, he hails from BC and can't wait to get back "home." Oops! Sometimes I get in trouble when I try to speak for others. Bett shut up. *zips mouth*

Austin? I thought Austin was supposed to be the unTexas? I went there once because I kept hearing it was so cool, but it wasn't all that cool so we got in the rental car and went to New Orleans. Basically, take Pasadena or Santa Barbara, take it away from Southern California and put it in the middle of Texas, and there you go.

Anyways, when I was there, everyone kept saying "oh, we're not like the rest of Texas at all!" As if it were a hip progressive island floating on a sea of Texas. And then other Texans would say things like "Austin? Nothin' but a buncha college faggots 'round thar."

Just wait till graphicsguy reads that. If I remember correctly, he hails from BC and can't wait to get back "home." Oops! Sometimes I get in trouble when I try to speak for others. Bett shut up. *zips mouth*

Naw, it's okay RS...I love BC, but it's pretty much impossible for me to go back right now. Maybe in another 10 years or so...

MesaGman...where are you now and where are you headed?

I live in Jesusland (aka Alberta, in Calgary). The only thing I like about this toxic shithole, is Inginla, and Kipper, and Nolan. But other than that, this place is a SUV poisonous shithole, with toxic crap in the air.