Goodbye Jesus

If Jesus Was An Ice Cream Flavor, What Flavor Would He Be?

DarthOkkata

"The Way" Christians (and any other people who claim to believe in Jesus but are somehow magically not Christians at the same time) would say that they aren't really eating ice cream, they're eating sherbet.

Dunno what flavour, but it'd definitely be the most expensive ice cream you've ever had....considering it costs 10% of your income...

Dunno what flavour, but it'd definitely be the most expensive ice cream you've ever had....considering it costs 10% of your income...

Ah, good point....never thought of the expense....and at that price it better be DAMN good ice cream.

Fruits and Nuts.

As Archie Bunker once said, in referring to the folks in California:

"There ain't nothin' out there but fruits and nuts. And the fruits are a little nutty, and the nuts are a little fruity."

Heathen Nut Crunch

mwc

I picked Chunky Monkey--with all the chunks of everything thrown in, your tongue's so confused it doesn't even know what it's tasting.

I picked Chunky Monkey too, but only because when I think about that Mediterranean Monkey (Jesus), I want to spew chunks!

• 1 year later...

I have to go with creamy vanilla. He's been coming for 2000 years. :HaHa:

Yes, that was bad.

Guest end3

Yes, that was bad.

Oh, so that's how people are re-born....lol.

Yes, that was bad.

Oh, so that's how people are re-born....lol.

HA! :yelrotflmao: That was good end. I wish I would have thought of it! :HaHa:

I picked neopolitan, since it reminded me of the trinity nonsense, and how no christian would ever be able to make up their minds on what flavor he is - seems to fit.

But I really did enjoy reading the responses. :HaHa: Especially "Lamb" and NB's "coming for 2000 years vanilla" :lmao:

But, what about Milk and Honey? Or is that my wishful thinking? Because that would actually be good...Maybe I'm thinking of Hathor.

What about other gods? Would Diana be lemon sorbet? Bacchus would have to be Phish Food, that shit is just SO decadent. Persephone would be pomegranate, of course. Hermes would be coffee, he's on the go all the time. Zeus would be butter pecan, he's always busting a nut somewhere! :HaHa:

Ok, I'm sleep deprived, and I should stop. :close:

That one kind with those gross fake cherries- maraschinos. That is just disgusting and ruins potentially good cherries.

The holy spirit keeps telling me Butternut

• 1 month later...

Vanilla, because he's so damn boring.

Karmel Sutra .... vanilla on one side, chocolate on the other, with a nice creamy caramel core!

Seriously though, if you haven't tried this ice cream, and you like caramel, it is a must: http://www.benjerry.com/flavors/our-flavors/#product_id=23

Cookie dough ice cream ... half baked.