Goodbye Jesus

I Was Limiting God

Guest end3

At this point I would normally be defensive Ruby.....coming here to ex-C has forced me to visit dictionary.com more times than I can count and have become increasingly aware of what I am trying to describe. I am, though, capable of reading a definition, and utilizing a word in correct context.

I have been, as you describe, curious and odd, for most of my adult life. I am anti-social except when I "feel" as though I am accepted. I can be a complete ass otherwise. Probably happened as a result of the ole man vacating our home when I was 12 or so. I do not trust unless I can sense some reciprocity.

I don't normally make associations that are in agreement with the norm. The children at our church seem to enjoy it because they can look at God in a different context rather than the orthodoxical crap.

I realize in my earlier threads that I did not address all the questions you had Ruby, but when I did start to address your questions, you stated that I was "weird" and that you didn't want to talk any more.

If you have any questions that you wish me to answer, please ask and I will do my level best.

Or if you have some idea of how I can offer proof that I am one, one strange redneck from West Texas, then please tell me.

Here is some proof....go to www.israelwesttexas.net...I am end3 there as well...have been posting and studying there well before I started visiting here. Those guys are on the fringe as well.

I looked at the thread Ruby, and have explained that it shocked me when I found love here, which is in contrast to when I wrote that thread.

MM,

I don't make normal connections regarding the bible, so I still believe because most of what I consider something from God, can be found in the bible. I was "saved" at 33, but felt like God was with me long before that.

Chef, give me a little time please, I need to reread your post.

Just in case, I am sure I can resurrect the old END III... :woohoo:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• R. S. Martin

• Grandpa Harley

• florduh

• Ouroboros

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked at the thread Ruby, and have explained that it shocked me when I found love here, which is in contrast to when I wrote that thread.

Just out of curiosity end, why are you here? Are you having doubts and want to learn more about being or becoming an ex-c? Are you hoping to reconvert? Or just dabbling in what you consider "the dark side" of the web?

Can you answer that in a manner us simple folk can understand? Many on this thread seem to have a hard time following you when you write, so can you give a simple answer?

Also, ever look over that site I posted for you?

/me pulls up chair next to gramps and passes him a joint.

*hands is back nonplussed, and ponders who brings raw ham to a function like this...

Haven't gone there yet Mike, but I will. At first I admit to trollism, but now I don't really know other than I enjoy some of the discussions and the humor.

/me pulls up chair next to gramps and passes him a joint.

*Pulls up chair on other side of gramps, waves smoke away, grabs popcorn and cold beer.*

*Pulls up another chair, grabs joint and smokes it all in one giant inhalation, grabs a large drink and downs it, and shares Sister M's popcorn before passing out after exclaiming, "Wooo HA HA Wooowwww, man, this is gonna be cool! Glory!"

Haven't gone there yet Mike, but I will. At first I admit to trollism, but now I don't really know other than I enjoy some of the discussions and the humor.

Thanks end. I like this kind of honesty that corresponds with reality as I experience it.

At this point I would normally be defensive Ruby.....coming here to ex-C has forced me to visit dictionary.com more times than I can count and have become increasingly aware of what I am trying to describe. I am, though, capable of reading a definition, and utilizing a word in correct context.

I have been, as you describe, curious and odd, for most of my adult life. I am anti-social except when I "feel" as though I am accepted. I can be a complete ass otherwise. Probably happened as a result of the ole man vacating our home when I was 12 or so. I do not trust unless I can sense some reciprocity.

I don't normally make associations that are in agreement with the norm. The children at our church seem to enjoy it because they can look at God in a different context rather than the orthodoxical crap.

I realize in my earlier threads that I did not address all the questions you had Ruby, but when I did start to address your questions, you stated that I was "weird" and that you didn't want to talk any more.

Sorry. Sounds like I was being a pain in the ass and inconsistent myself. That is not the way I like to see mself. Sorry.

If you have any questions that you wish me to answer, please ask and I will do my level best.

You're doing an excellent job of answering my most recent question. You're earning my very reluctant respect. You're coming across as a rather likable guy now that you've decided to throw off your trollism. I'm a lot like you in that I have a hard time trusting people.

Or if you have some idea of how I can offer proof that I am one, one strange redneck from West Texas, then please tell me.

Hmmm. Not sure if I'd particularly trust anyone from Texas. That's the STATES, after all! Texas is oil country and we all know nobody gets rich honestly, wild cowboy country where life is cheap. Slaveholders. Bible Belt. Backward Bible-thumping authoritarian fundamentalist RELIGION!

You still with me? Stereotypes aside, I believe in looking at people on an individual basis regardless of where they come from.

I must have missed that explanation. You said you came on here as a troll at first. With my difficulty in trusting people....well, let me repeat that you are beginning to earn my respect. That you showed up to answer my request, and that you did so in a respectable manner, has gone a very long way in gaining it. I did not expect it at all. All you have to do from here on out is consistently live up to the reputation you are building for yourself.

Thank you.

God, I see you showed up just to puff the joint and drink up all my beer. I'm disappointed. I thought you were coming by to chastise End 3 for limiting you. Glory!

Yup, the bogat huffed the whole damned thing too lol.

I'm sure this is not what all you good respectable folks on the ring-side came to see but decent is decent. Seems I've been less than decent myself in the long-distant past and he admits to the same. I said we'd forgive. I like to think I'm as good as my word. I like decent, respectable, honest people, no matter what religion or no-religion they profess or where they come from.

I move we give end3 a chance to live up to the reputation he has just declared that he wants to have among us. I like the tone this thread has mostly had--quiet respectful conversation for the most part. There's actually some stuff I'd like to discuss with orthodox Christians in a respectful setting that is not competitive if I ever get the opportunity. Open-Minded is not exactly an orthodox Christian, as I think you will agree. I'm not sure where end is going to end up (pun not intended but hey it works :) ) but I admit I like the insistence on respectful conversation.

What I like even more is his decision to carry through on it when challenged on a very personal level.

Thanks again, Sir. I must say it feels good being respectful and respected.

Thank you Ruby

*unlaces gloves, boots, hangs robe....winks at blonde near ringside...lives to battle another day....ADRIANNE!*

Ah, another happy ending. :kiss: I still don't trust the troll.

Self confessed troll...