Goodbye Jesus

Oh Dear. I'm Confused By Satan.

Guest copacetic

Oh yeah, heard that one but my friend even went a step further and added that it was because I am a woman and like EVE am being confused by Satan. That came from a woman, btw. :Doh:

Aw, man. That sucks even worse, that "you're a woman so you're deceived by Satan" thing...

Plus it's stupid. Most Xians fail to realize that hey, maybe it took a tremendously powerful supernatural embodiment of pure evil to deceive Eve - but all it took to deceive a man was a woman.

Five bucks says Adam was thinking with his dick, and Xians since have been embarrassed about it.

Aw, man. That sucks even worse, that "you're a woman so you're deceived by Satan" thing...

Plus it's stupid. Most Xians fail to realize that hey, maybe it took a tremendously powerful supernatural embodiment of pure evil to deceive Eve - but all it took to deceive a man was a woman.

Five bucks says Adam was thinking with his dick, and Xians since have been embarrassed about it.

ka-ZAM!

Man that was great. Next time i want to point out something , uh, interesting about the bible and don't want to be so blatantly exc about it, I'll bring that one up.